Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
12-19-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
Sorry about that. I was in a bit of a hurry for that feature. I needed a quick way to test replays in Outwitters and OSN at the same time. If I put the whole text "View in Outwitters" then I'd have to shift a bunch of things around so I went the path of least resistance and not the most intuitive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 08:01 PM by Emuchu.)
(12-19-2012 08:47 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  Sorry about that. I was in a bit of a hurry for that feature. I needed a quick way to test replays in Outwitters and OSN at the same time. If I put the whole text "View in Outwitters" then I'd have to shift a bunch of things around so I went the path of least resistance and not the most intuitive.

It's alright, I actually like it like that, it just wasn't apparent from the update description.

EDIT:
In this replay, at the beginning of Turn 18, the Wit Space beneath Riptor's Runner doesn't turn Red, as it should. It corrects itself at the beginning of Turn 19.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
12-22-2012, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 05:11 PM by CodePenguin.)
OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • Added listing of Recent Replays.
  • Added view count to all listings.
  • Added paged listing of replays enabling faster load times and quicker sorting/filtering.
  • Added filtering of replay lists based on Map, League, Teams, and Spawned Units.

• Fixed: spawn points were not auto turning colors at the start of the capturing player's next turn. (Reported by Emuchu)
12-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the update CodePenguin. Recently Ryzuma inquired how to view replays in-game in the ST Replay thread. Though I explained this was still possible via the orange icon in the bottom left on replays in OSN, this made me realize one of the downsides of replacing the old ST thread format with OSN. That is, it's not as easy to watch the replays in game when on your iphone/itouch/ipad. It's not a huge deal, but maybe what you could do instead of having the obscure orange icon after clicking the replay, you could have two columns with "view" in the list of replays. One "view" button takes you to the browser OSN view and the other takes you to the in-game view.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-23-2012, 10:58 AM
  • The View button on replay lists now has a drop down menu associated with it with the option "View in Outwitters". Viewing a replay on the device using this new method will now be counted as a view when determining popular replays.
12-23-2012, 04:40 PM
  • Added Players search and profile functionality (more data coming soon, suggestions welcome).
  • Clicking a player's name in the replays list now takes you to the player's profile.
12-23-2012, 05:07 PM
(12-23-2012 04:40 PM)CodePenguin Wrote:  OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • Added Players search and profile functionality (more data coming soon, suggestions welcome).
  • Clicking a player's name in the replays list now takes you to the player's profile.

Thank you so much! OSN is a phantastic tool particularly as it now turned into a real game database. You rock!

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
12-24-2012, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 03:00 AM by CombatEX.)
Wow, the filter system is great. And thanks for adding the open in game from replay list suggestion so quickly!

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-27-2012, 01:52 AM
OSN has been updated with the following features:
  • Added a "Weekly Top Ranks" menu item under the "Players" menu that displays the Weekly Top 200 players list that OML releases. The display includes the Rank Delta (how many spots they've moved up and down since the last list) and allows you to quickly look through previous lists.
  • If a player is on one of the Weekly Top Ranks lists, their player profile page now shows what rank they were for each list that they were on.
12-27-2012, 01:54 AM
(12-27-2012 01:52 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  OSN has been updated with the following features:
  • Added a "Weekly Top Ranks" menu item under the "Players" menu that displays the Weekly Top 200 players list that OML releases. The display includes the Rank Delta (how many spots they've moved up and down since the last list) and allows you to quickly look through previous lists.
  • If a player is on one of the Weekly Top Ranks lists, their player profile page now shows what rank they were for each list that they were on.

wow awesome

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*