Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1.5
11-13-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: The Super-Super-Titan Tournament! -- confirmations to be taken
Well in that case, I'll register! Maybe I'll make the cut. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 07:57 AM by CombatEX.)
Small note, isn't it ..Sir3.. not ...Sir3...? =P

Also, I sent out an invitation message to the Season 1 Ranked players I'm aware of that use these forums. Hopefully this in conjunction with my message to Adam will help us get a good number of the top players to participate.

Invite PM sent to:
p1noyboypj
calmon
Alvendor
Harti
swimj
Terenceshiu2005
vide0gamer
Meph1ston
awpertunity

I didn't send one to poweewee or joelduque since they've already confirmed participation.

Oh, I also need to send it to cherylto, but I couldn't remember the corresponding forum name.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-13-2012, 09:50 AM
How do I confirm?
Well.

Confirmed! ...?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-13-2012, 09:51 AM
In that case I register first but will take note that priority goes to Top 16 first. Thanks !
11-13-2012, 10:03 AM
You confirm by posting here Harti =) Maybe I should have been clearer. Anyway yes, you're confirmed!

11-13-2012, 10:30 AM
I'll happily be a backup. No. 159 Big Grin

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Hopefully we can get all the supertitans to participate. Those would be some excellent replays!
(11-13-2012 06:00 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Gfich just FYI, I ran a similar tournament for the game Hero Academy - invitation only to top players, like this - and I found that it was rather difficult to get people to confirm their interest in participating. I did eventually get to 16 players, but only barely. I recommend starting a game with these people and sending a chat to get their attention!
What defines a top player in hero academy? Its a fun game but damn it needs more competitiveness IMO.
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 11:22 AM by GreatGonzales.)
(11-13-2012 10:42 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  Hopefully we can get all the supertitans to participate. Those would be some excellent replays!
(11-13-2012 06:00 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Gfich just FYI, I ran a similar tournament for the game Hero Academy - invitation only to top players, like this - and I found that it was rather difficult to get people to confirm their interest in participating. I did eventually get to 16 players, but only barely. I recommend starting a game with these people and sending a chat to get their attention!
What defines a top player in hero academy? Its a fun game but damn it needs more competitiveness IMO.

The hardcore competitive community for Hero Academy is past its prime IMO. However, if you're interested in some (very) strong competition, head on over to the Hero Academy League home page and challenge someone at the top of the leaderboard. The league itself is not very active anymore, but certain top players are, such as Trip and MonkeyWarlock (who has a 38-0 record!).

Also, this is the tournament that I was referencing: http://www.robotentertainment.com/forum/...-July-2012
11-13-2012, 11:42 AM
(11-13-2012 06:00 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  The hardcore competitive community for Hero Academy is past its prime IMO. However, if you're interested in some (very) strong competition, head on over to the Hero Academy League home page and challenge someone at the top of the leaderboard. The league itself is not very active anymore, but certain top players are, such as Trip and MonkeyWarlock (who has a 38-0 record!).

Also, this is the tournament that I was referencing: http://www.robotentertainment.com/forum/...-July-2012

I've played Trip (actually beat him a couple of times), ArtNJ (he is really good!), and you once or twice. i knew there was a league but wasnt sure how it was organized. kind of dumb RE doesn't add leagues themselves.
These days I only play Hero Academy to screw around. Now to bring some own age on this MonkeyWarlock guy.... XD
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
poweewee, Harti!, Terenceshiu2005, and awpertunity can all be marked as confirmed. Pretty good response so far, hopefully this trend continues =)