Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Super Titan matched against Gifted
08-28-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Super Titan matched against Gifted
(08-28-2012 03:57 PM)NathanDetr0it Wrote:  It is also possible that the game believes Yipperpants to be playing at a high enough caliber to be matched with p1noyboypj based on his skill rating alone.

I really don't think that someone who isn't even a super-titan would be matched against the number 1 in the hidden rankings list... (If his skill rating is high enough he should already have been placed in a super-titan league).

My guess is that only the top 5 (or something) players have a high enough skill rating to be matched against p1noyboypj and if none of those starts a game for a certain amount of time (after p1noyboypj starts his game) then he is matched against the first one who starts a new game (regardless if that player is in fluffy, gifted or whatever).

If this is the case maybe it could be altered so that (after some time) you aren't matched against just anyone but someone closer to your skill-rating (e.g. p1noyboypj being matched against any other super-titan but not below that). Don't know if I was able to explain what I meant, but hopefully someone gets what I was trying to say... And like I said, just my guess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Titan matched against Gifted - Gustahl - 08-28-2012 08:33 PM