Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters?
02-11-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters?
Cheers, guys! Smile

(02-10-2013 06:00 PM)ElPared Wrote:  that was awesome! You even won! congrats bro

I was totally not expecting to win! I realized at one point that I was going to be outnumbered because I had not advanced my men soon enough, (and the replay shows it was even worse than I thought!) I think one advantage I had was spawning a bunch of snipers early on, whereas my opponent was pretty consistently spawning soldiers.

(02-10-2013 06:47 PM)EkoFox Wrote:  That was an awesome replay Smile. I've often wondered what would happen if both players were to suddenly call truce and just build units. Big Grin

I started wondering what it would look like after I had a previous game that seemed like it was stagnating a bit because we were both spawning soldiers instead of attacking. I was just lucky that I found a random opponent who was up for the challenge! The map was so ridiculous right before I attacked, I was literally laughing out loud and the suspense was killing me, waiting for the carnage to begin, haha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - TRUE!! - 02-11-2013 04:53 AM