One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? (/showthread.php?tid=1270)

Pages: 1 2 3

Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - TRUE!! - 12-29-2012 11:23 AM

Greetings from a soon-to-be bloody Outwitters battlefield!

I'm currently in the middle of a massively huge game that has stalled out, neither I nor the other player are able to make a move.

I noticed that we were both stockpiling soldiers at the start of the game and joked that "we should fill every available space, then fight." Player 2: "I like it..."

So for about a day, we've both been doing nothing but generating fighters in preparation for our Super Epic Mega Battle! But today, I keep getting notifications that its' my turn, but I can't make a move and the spaces are blacked out as if its Player 2 's turn. They are seeing the same on their end.

Can anything be done at this point to continue the game? I really don't want to abandon this awesome battle, I have Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner cued up and everything!

Thanks for any advice, and for a great game!
Cheers! TRUE!!

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - harvarnold - 12-29-2012 11:28 AM

Just wait for a day or so and it should send.

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - TRUE!! - 12-29-2012 11:33 AM

(12-29-2012 11:28 AM)harvarnold Wrote:  Just wait for a day or so and it should send.

Cool, Thanks for the reply!

I hope it sends eventually, I really don't want to quit now, we both have roughly 30 fighters each and it's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - worldfamous - 12-29-2012 11:47 AM

Interesting. I've had a lot of bugged turns, but never what you're describing with the fogged spaces.

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - Coolio - 12-29-2012 12:11 PM

Post the replay if you eve get it to work!

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - QuantumApocalypse - 12-29-2012 12:45 PM

It would really benefit your battle to have a bombshell lurking somewhere Tongue

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - TRUE!! - 12-29-2012 01:21 PM

(12-29-2012 11:47 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Interesting. I've had a lot of bugged turns, but never what you're describing with the fogged spaces.

It's stalled on Player 2's send, I think, but repeatedly prompting me to start my turn. I've never seen this kind of lag before, but then again, I've never swamped virtually every hexagon with a fighter before!
(12-29-2012 12:11 PM)Coolio Wrote:  Post the replay if you eve get it to work!

I totally will! It really is awesome.
(12-29-2012 12:45 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  It would really benefit your battle to have a bombshell lurking somewhere Tongue

I think you might be right about that, but we are both playing Feedback! Smile

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - Phyresis - 12-29-2012 03:24 PM

(12-29-2012 01:21 PM)TRUE!! Wrote:  
(12-29-2012 11:47 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Interesting. I've had a lot of bugged turns, but never what you're describing with the fogged spaces.

It's stalled on Player 2's send, I think, but repeatedly prompting me to start my turn. I've never seen this kind of lag before, but then again, I've never swamped virtually every hexagon with a fighter before!
(12-29-2012 12:11 PM)Coolio Wrote:  Post the replay if you eve get it to work!

I totally will! It really is awesome.
(12-29-2012 12:45 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  It would really benefit your battle to have a bombshell lurking somewhere Tongue

I think you might be right about that, but we are both playing Feedback! Smile
A scrambler would sure turn the tides of battle.

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - TheQwertiest - 12-30-2012 08:00 AM

attack first! a scrambler chain would be awesome

RE: Did our Super Epic Mega Battle break Outwitters? - WildMantaRay - 12-30-2012 10:48 PM

I am having the same problem. Keeps saying its my turn when it isn't. We also both have big armies.