Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
04-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
(04-09-2013 12:03 PM)ElPared Wrote:  wow, it is the same guy. Why hasn't he been banned yet? He's making me look bad lol
(04-03-2013 03:23 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Game Center Terms and Conditions

Does "k" under Usage Rules apply to our player? Moreover, is it enough for Apple to get involved if necessary?
I know the player may not be altering Game Center itself, but he is altering a game that uses Game Center. Just out of curiosity. I am not a law student, I am just curious what can be done.

I also just read this, and yes I think it does, at least for the current ElPared<3 that's been plaguing the game

I feel very sorry for you, why do the hackers choose you as their most favourite victim? I fully realize it's not you but someone else might see you bad.

I have not met those hackers yet, lucky me, but I think some days I'll have to encounter them Sad

1v1 Master League Old Legs Division
2v2 w/dekwat :master:Waiting Beaver Division
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I haven't faced them either. I guess they either get banned or placed in mastersmbeforeni get a chance

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-09-2013, 08:54 PM
I really would like to understand why this useless guy chose Elpared. IRL acquaintance? Randomly picked up? It's very weird.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-09-2013, 10:26 PM
You must have wronged him in a past life ElPared!

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
04-09-2013, 11:59 PM
I think you posted something about legal action in one of the original threads. Maybe that made you stand out to him (or her)

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
04-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Any new updates on elpedro or whoever? I'm on Day two of holding out the end of a game with him so that I don't lose points ranking etc. very disappointing Sad
04-10-2013, 07:46 AM
(04-09-2013 11:59 PM)John3:16 Wrote:  I think you posted something about legal action in one of the original threads. Maybe that made you stand out to him (or her)

That was TheGreatAnt I think?

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
04-10-2013, 08:57 AM
(04-10-2013 07:46 AM)Dabestbro Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 11:59 PM)John3:16 Wrote:  I think you posted something about legal action in one of the original threads. Maybe that made you stand out to him (or her)

That was TheGreatAnt I think?

All I did was post a like to Game Center's terms and conditions wondering about what we can do to prevent players from doing this, more than just banning accounts.

I did say something about we couldn't really do anything legally unless they were plagiarizing OML material as their own.

Just presenting ideas.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-10-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure why they picked me. When it was just All the Names I Want are Took I think he picked me because I was one of the first to just come out and ask him how his cheat worked. He didn't tell me anything beyond "it's a glitch in the game" but still, I think that was it.

but I don't know them in person (at least I don't think I do :/) so beyond this^ I have no idea what the deal is

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-10-2013, 10:23 PM
I think you should be honoured.