Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
07-16-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
No worries, I shouldn't have discovered your first scrambler either. Was trying to distract. Cost me a few extra turns. Takes mistakes to win as P2 anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 09:51 AM
(07-16-2012 08:17 AM)Syvan Wrote:  
(07-16-2012 04:17 AM)Harti Wrote:  It is really nice to see how intense and exciting the games become once the matchmaking system actually makes appropriate matches for your skill level: Zero_Killer (STL #1) vs Harti! (STL #2) [Foundry]

Thanks for getting it fixed so quickly, Alex!

I agree completely. The matches the last few days have been much more intense and I am now running closer to 50% W/L.

It might have something to do with the number of games you guys have played, but I am not feeling evenly matched with my opponents. I am currently in the Gifted league, and still pretty solidly beating high level masters. Guess I'll just play more games.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-16-2012, 02:56 PM
I was pretty proud of myself for winning this one!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yq8lFDA
07-17-2012, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 01:51 PM by Mr.Banger.)
Super Titan battles

Super Titan battle 2

These r my two battle with #2 ranked st al6am. I lost the first one, won the second, both times moving second. If any of y'all higher st can show me what I did wrong, it would be appreciated. I'm st rank 18
Actually, I realized what I coulda done in my loss. On move 44, I should killed his soldier with my heavy an bringing back the runner, then kill his outide runner like I did. Then spawn a runner I front of my base. Then wherever his soldier goes next, I spawn a sniper and use my runner to kill it
07-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Lol theres a reason that you have to destroy snipers before it gets too late

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y1LNKDA
07-17-2012, 05:17 AM
First replay posting, I made some mistakes and still beat a higher ranked opponent and the best part was him being a sore loser. Makes victory even more sweet

Replay here
07-17-2012, 06:15 AM
(07-16-2012 08:17 AM)Syvan Wrote:  
(07-16-2012 04:17 AM)Harti Wrote:  It is really nice to see how intense and exciting the games become once the matchmaking system actually makes appropriate matches for your skill level: Zero_Killer (STL #1) vs Harti! (STL #2) [Foundry]

Thanks for getting it fixed so quickly, Alex!

I agree completely. The matches the last few days have been much more intense and I am now running closer to 50% W/L.

As long as I'm here, feel free to watch a couple more Zero_killer matches.
On Peekaboo, two Scramblers and a Mobi.
Zero_killer (Super Titan, P1) v Syvan (Super Titan, P2)

On Sweetie Pie plains. Demonstrates the importance of good scouting before building an expensive unit.
Zero_killer (Super Titan, P1 v Syvan (Super Titan, P2)

It definitely starts matching you appropriately after 50-60 games, but I still think that is a little too long. The problem is fixed for me, I get folks like Syvan, Harti, Alveon and the like, but there are others still not challenged with records like 25-1.
07-17-2012, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 06:43 AM by Harti.)
kyletheawesome (STL) vs Harti! (STL) [Long Nine] unexpected rushing technique

kyletheawesome (STL) vs Harti! (STL) [Long Nine] unexpected Mobi Tongue /edit: sorry, I had the wrong replay there. Should be correct now... (*got paired against kyle three times on the same map - mindblown*)

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-17-2012, 07:58 AM
42 move comeback on Foundry.

I don't know how I ended up winning this one. He had me down to 1 guy 5 times. At times, it felt like he was just toying with me. Not my best match, but I'm proud I was able to turn it around for a win.
07-17-2012, 08:58 AM
(07-17-2012 07:58 AM)madagi Wrote:  42 move comeback on Foundry.

I don't know how I ended up winning this one. He had me down to 1 guy 5 times. At times, it felt like he was just toying with me. Not my best match, but I'm proud I was able to turn it around for a win.

Absolutely terrible play by blue all game.