One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Quitting games from last season - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Quitting games from last season (/showthread.php?tid=2832)

Quitting games from last season - BK VII - 12-14-2013 05:45 AM

Hello,

I'm in a few EXTREMELY slow moving 2v2 games, one in particular has a guy who takes ~4d to take his turn, and I was wondering if quitting that game would affect my placement for this season. Does anyone know with certainty? I'm getting pretty annoyed, 2v2 is slow paced already without a player taking days to take his turn, every turn.

Also, now that Tilt to Live 2 is out, does anyone know if there is ANY chance there will be new teams coming?? I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thank you

RE: Quitting games from last season - .Memories. - 12-14-2013 05:49 AM

Yes - any games you have going now will affect your placement, will affect your points for this season, and will affect your hidden ranking.

I know this with 100% certainty. Smile

RE: Quitting games from last season - Chemoeum - 12-14-2013 05:53 AM

I think they said it was unlikely they'd come up with new teams, because the Veggies are still not perfectly balanced.

RE: Quitting games from last season - TheGoldenGriffin - 12-14-2013 07:37 AM

(11-15-2013 02:18 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  Our focus will be on TtL for a while, but we haven't sworn an oath to never make another Outwitters. Though I will say, it's really unlikely we'll add more teams to Outwitters 1. It would be very stupid, financially, since the Veggienauts never broke even.

RE: Quitting games from last season - TheGreatAnt - 12-14-2013 10:09 AM

Just keep those games going, and hope they time out...

You could always buy the 35 game expansion, then you will have plenty of room for those slow moving games.