One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Fat Fingered - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Fat Fingered (/showthread.php?tid=2194)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Fat Fingered - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-19-2013 01:21 AM

YET hopefully yet

RE: Fat Fingered - phineas94 - 05-19-2013 01:59 AM

(05-16-2013 03:07 PM)ElPared Wrote:  I don't usually fat finger, but sometimes I'll select a medic and then think real hard about where to put my soldiers.... then accidentally move my medic because I forgot it wasn't a soldier.

I call this sort of move a "fat brain" moment. Of which I've had a few Smile

RE: Fat Fingered - Wildt4lon - 05-19-2013 02:24 AM

I fat fingered today when I had moved into the open for a very strong offensive, along with a scrambler, and was about to scramble the heavy and accidentally clicked done. I wasn't happy at all. Sad

RE: Fat Fingered - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-19-2013 02:42 AM

I accidentally spawned a medic. Now i have 3
(05-19-2013 02:24 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  I fat fingered today when I had moved into the open for a very strong offensive, along with a scrambler, and was about to scramble the heavy and accidentally clicked done. I wasn't happy at all. Sad

Hopefully your opponent isn't as smart as you. I skipped my turn by accident while my opponent pushed for my base in a tournament game.

RE: Fat Fingered - Wildt4lon - 05-19-2013 03:05 AM

Lol I lost the game the next turn after that. They'd tried some soldier rushes on the other side, and usually I would have taken care of that afterwards, but I had been hit with a runner earlier on.

RE: Fat Fingered - Bullfreg - 05-21-2013 04:20 PM

I had a tired moment where I thought I was moving my soldier but moved my runner instead... Cost me the match 2 turns later, would have won if I had moved to the positions I was supposed to Sad