One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Outwitters is ruined! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Outwitters is ruined! (/showthread.php?tid=1868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Outwitters is ruined! - Spikeywan - 03-10-2013 08:13 AM

I'm not making any more moves in games against the Bramble until it's sorted. It's is absolutely crazy! It's just a race to swamp the board with prickles.

I'm not happy!

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - GoHeat 3 - 03-10-2013 08:20 AM

...-_-
Play Scallywags!

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - Mag!cGuy - 03-10-2013 08:22 AM

Why don't you try yo deal with it instead? Or even well.. Use it? Smile

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - Ser Purple Wolf - 03-10-2013 08:23 AM

Oh my, you have to change your strategy. It's the end of the universe.

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - laYahooz - 03-10-2013 08:36 AM

Play better

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - Wildt4lon - 03-10-2013 08:42 AM

He's is right. Just change your tactics, Spikeywan. However, SerPurple should also remember that most of the rest of Outwitters players play other teams and find it hard to adapt.
As in, I have also lost a game where my opponent just filled the board with thorns he hardly had any units, just a sniper and a couple of runners but I gave up because a game is a game, it's meant to be fun and I was worse than miserable swamped with thorns right up to my base
Pity they can't attack the base; then it might have been less time in the torture chamber with only a heavy left of my once magnificent army *sniff*

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - connor34911 - 03-10-2013 08:45 AM

I don't think it's ruined. There may need to be a change though. Possibly reducing thorn hp to 2 and adding a root/uproot wit cost for bramble.

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - Wildt4lon - 03-10-2013 08:53 AM

(03-10-2013 08:50 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 08:42 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  He's is right. Just change your tactics, Spikeywan. However, SerPurple should also remember that most of the rest of Outwitters players play other teams and find it hard to adapt.
As in, I have also lost a game where my opponent just filled the board with thorns he hardly had any units, just a sniper and a couple of runners but I gave up because a game is a game, it's meant to be fun and I was worse than miserable swamped with thorns right up to my base
Pity they can't attack the base; then it might have been less time in the torture chamber with only a heavy left of my once magnificent army *sniff*

I have played all the other races plenty of times in league matches, thank you.

I'm just saying, don't take it too personally. You called yourself veggies master Smile

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - Ser Purple Wolf - 03-10-2013 08:57 AM

I loved veggies before they were cool. That was joke by the way. I payed veggies and I was a master. (Veggie Master)

RE: Outwitters is ruined! - Bulby37 - 03-10-2013 09:06 AM

I have to say, if balance is now out of whack favoring the veggies, it's about time. I played underpowered veggies for quite a while before I gave up and moved on to the other teams. At this point, my tentative grasp on the strategy dictates that I keep moving forward with what I have rather than trying to plan for a new team. Tbh, I haven't seen enough to say surely that the bramble is now op. really, it could just be that the folks I have played that have beaten me with the overgrowth strat are just quick minded and have already come up with a veggie strategy that is stronger than my strategy. So far though, I am about equal in w/l since the update against the green meanies, so I can't say either way.