One Man Left Studios Community Forums
New bramble say what!! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New bramble say what!! (/showthread.php?tid=1866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: New bramble say what!! - Luckybastard$ - 03-10-2013 08:07 PM

Hi all,

I agree with the above comments:

Some ideas to make it better (single or more of them):

-The growth distance is 1 square
-The health of each of thrones should be 2
-Noone should jump over the thrones / or everyone (visibility)
-One end should grow each turn 1 maximum. The child unit should not be able to grow itself.
-The thrones should not be able to attack base
-The bramble should not be able to move more than 1 square

Plz check out my new maps Wink http://omc.harti.us/author/luckybastard/

By the way is there any possibility to use some of these maps for pass n play plz?
Thanks

RE: New bramble say what!! - Mrdemaria - 03-10-2013 08:17 PM

(03-10-2013 08:07 PM)Luckybastard$ Wrote:  Hi all,

I agree with the above comments:

Some ideas to make it better (single or more of them):

-The growth distance is 1 square
-The health of each of thrones should be 2
-Noone should jump over the thrones / or everyone (visibility)
-One end should grow each turn 1 maximum. The child unit should not be able to grow itself.
-The thrones should not be able to attack base
-The bramble should not be able to move more than 1 square

Plz check out my new maps Wink http://omc.harti.us/author/luckybastard/
Hey man cool maps! Nice ideas!
By the way is there any possibility to use some of these maps for pass n play plz?
Thanks

Do you guys really think they will fix the OP'ered bramble? Im not mad just frustrated. In what way did they nerf the scrambler?

RE: New bramble say what!! - garcia1000 - 03-10-2013 09:05 PM

Of course they will fix the Bramble once it's been shown to be overpowered. What would they do otherwise?

RE: New bramble say what!! - Mrdemaria - 03-10-2013 09:11 PM

Well thats great news, if they want to boost veggies maybe limit the thorns hp or whatnot... Right now... No...lol

RE: New bramble say what!! - Piko - 03-10-2013 11:46 PM

Imo Bramble is just slighty OP. Remember the other specials are strong too - BS easily dominates the battlefield, Scramble can brainwash thorns (I'm doing it muultiiiiple times, because most of players are playing Veggies atm) and Mobi is just a deadly machine teleporting the snipers all over the map and annihilating runners. I suggest to make rooting/uprooting cost 1 wit, and spreading thorns over the holes impossible.

RE: New bramble say what!! - M C chan - 03-11-2013 12:14 AM

I agree that brambles are now FAR too strong. So far i lost every match against the bramble -.- Throns just keep expanding without any chance of uprooting them. if i use a runner and solider, then my 1 hp runner will be killed by the thorns right after that. and if i used a medic, the medic will be attacked. same case if i use the 1 hp sniper. And at last if i used a heavy unit, it'll cost me too many wits when usually my spawn spaces are occupied by the opponent's thorn. It's quite unfair for other non-bramble users or when playing in small maps. So I guessed that the attack function should be taken away from the thorns.

RE: New bramble say what!! - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-11-2013 12:34 AM

How bout a limit for the distance a thorn patch can grow away from Bramble? Bramble right now has infinite range.

RE: New bramble say what!! - Gf!sh - 03-11-2013 02:13 AM

How bout a limit for the distance Mobi can teleport units from? Mobi right now has infinite range.

RE: New bramble say what!! - EkoFox - 03-11-2013 02:40 AM

I think the deal is because people refuse to use heavies. In all my games, the ones where I have the most trouble is against the people who get smart and spawn heavies. Snipers don't work anymore guys!

RE: New bramble say what!! - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-11-2013 02:46 AM

(03-11-2013 02:13 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  How bout a limit for the distance Mobi can teleport units from? Mobi right now has infinite range.

Mobi can only move 3 spaces. Bramble can stay on the same space the whole game and cover the whole map with thorn patches.