One Man Left Studios Community Forums
This is Bramblemania! [Cancelled] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: This is Bramblemania! [Cancelled] (/showthread.php?tid=1775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - TheGreatErenan - 02-24-2013 06:46 AM

Okay, I updated the first post. I was perhaps a bit too lenient prior to now, so going forward I am going to follow strictly what I said in the original post. No single signups will be allowed any more. Before you can officially sign up, you must find a partner. Elle, you will be allowed your spot since I already said you were in, but please find your partner soon, okay?

I think I'm going to stick with the snazzy rules because I think it's funny, but if you guys have any specific suggestions, I'm open to considering your ideas.

Memories, I don't think I'm going to compete, so if you want to sign up, you'll need to find someone else. Sorry. I didn't want to compete because there are really not a lot of slots for this, and I didn't want to have to worry about finishing my games and also collecting the results.

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - Ellevega - 02-24-2013 07:16 AM

(02-24-2013 06:46 AM)Erenan Wrote:  Okay, I updated the first post. I was perhaps a bit too lenient prior to now, so going forward I am going to follow strictly what I said in the original post. No single signups will be allowed any more. Before you can officially sign up, you must find a partner. Elle, you will be allowed your spot since I already said you were in, but please find your partner soon, okay?

I think I'm going to stick with the snazzy rules because I think it's funny, but if you guys have any specific suggestions, I'm open to considering your ideas.

Memories, I don't think I'm going to compete, so if you want to sign up, you'll need to find someone else. Sorry. I didn't want to compete because there are really not a lot of slots for this, and I didn't want to have to worry about finishing my games and also collecting the results.

Ok, thanks. I'm still looking. Anyone need a partner?

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - Coolio - 02-24-2013 08:06 AM

If memories is open for it could I be memories partner instead? I've played more games with him and feel like I know him better.

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - TheGreatErenan - 02-24-2013 08:14 AM

Yeah, I'll update the teams once Memories agrees.

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - jbadams01 - 02-24-2013 08:41 AM

TheGoldenGriffin, we should be "team 6" Smile

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - .Memories. - 02-24-2013 09:27 AM

(02-24-2013 08:14 AM)Erenan Wrote:  Yeah, I'll update the teams once Memories agrees.

Hey Coolio and Erenan, qbmlMexico PM'd me and asked to partner up. I said if Erenan wasn't in, I'd be his partner. Sorry if that messes you up, Coolio!

So, officially signing up, .Memories. and qbmlMexico (Qlearn on forums). Team name TBD.

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - Coolio - 02-24-2013 09:35 AM

It's ok ! Ill just be wih the other guy. Thanks erenan. Smile

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - Qlearn - 02-24-2013 12:55 PM

.Memories.
Thanks for sticking to your word. I appreciate it.
Any name would be fine with me. Just glad I got a chance to bramble Big Grin

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - Norahsul - 02-24-2013 12:58 PM

(02-24-2013 07:16 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  
(02-24-2013 06:46 AM)Erenan Wrote:  Okay, I updated the first post. I was perhaps a bit too lenient prior to now, so going forward I am going to follow strictly what I said in the original post. No single signups will be allowed any more. Before you can officially sign up, you must find a partner. Elle, you will be allowed your spot since I already said you were in, but please find your partner soon, okay?

i will be your partner Smile Smile Smile

RE: This is Bramblemania! (Accepting Signups) - Ellevega - 02-24-2013 01:01 PM

(02-24-2013 12:58 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(02-24-2013 07:16 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  

i will be your partner Smile Smile Smile

Great then sign us up.

!_elle_! and Norahsul