One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Notepads - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Notepads (/showthread.php?tid=1709)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Notepads - CodePenguin - 02-16-2013 04:53 PM

I added a "Save" button to the OSN replay submission screen so that you can quickly save a replay instead of having to view it (which takes longer of course). Now you don't have to click back anymore. Big Grin

RE: Notepads - EkoFox - 02-16-2013 05:09 PM

(02-16-2013 04:53 PM)CodePenguin Wrote:  I added a "Save" button to the OSN replay submission screen so that you can quickly save a replay instead of having to view it (which takes longer of course). Now you don't have to click back anymore. Big Grin
Yay! This will really streamline my replay saving.

RE: Notepads - phineas94 - 02-16-2013 05:18 PM

(02-16-2013 04:53 PM)CodePenguin Wrote:  I added a "Save" button to the OSN replay submission screen so that you can quickly save a replay instead of having to view it (which takes longer of course). Now you don't have to click back anymore. Big Grin

Brilliant. Thanks CP

RE: Notepads - Ja Karta - 02-18-2013 07:45 AM

Just used it today.
Super Helpful!
Thanks mate Smile

RE: Notepads - Exzachtlee - 02-25-2013 04:55 PM

Wunderlist just deleted another batch of replays, so I'm done with that app. I want to try the stock "Notes" app, but I'm sort of afraid. I haven't updated my iOS in forever.
I think I'll try Evernote.

Thanks for the "Save" button CodePenguin! Big Grin
And the "Save Multiple Replays" button is even better!!!

RE: Notepads - freerodo - 02-25-2013 07:13 PM

I use google docs (where I add notes about each match) and then batch save on my PC.

Although with the new SAVE button on OSN you can batch save from anywhere!