One Man Left Studios Community Forums
What iOS Games are you Playing? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What iOS Games are you Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=1678)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - GoHeat 3 - 02-12-2013 09:55 AM

I just started playing Great Big War Game again. It has an ELO ranking system and you start with a score of 1,000. Currently at 1,027.Cool

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-12-2013 11:08 AM

(02-12-2013 09:55 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I just started playing Great Big War Game again. It has an ELO ranking system and you start with a score of 1,000. Currently at 1,027.Cool

Once, Great Little War Game was free and i got it and it wasn't that fun so i deleted it. Then later, i got Outwitters and i was like, "this is so cool! They invented an awesome new game type!" Later i saw a thread and one of the suggestions for the game was to get a better app icon like Great Little War Game and i thought to myself, "ohhhh, i remember that game. If its like Outwitters why'd i delete it?" So i redownloaded it and played it. Soon i realized why i deleted it. I thought the game was boring and its nothing like playing Outwitters.

And thats my opinion on Great Little War Game.

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - blckace - 02-14-2013 05:30 AM

I'm not playing these games right now but I think they're worth a mention

Dungelot - has a lot of potential
10000000 - so good but I wish it was longer or if there was more to it I finished it in one setting
Questlord - wanna try this sometime soon Tongue

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - TheQwertiest - 02-22-2013 09:24 AM

Slam Dunk King - awesome game for when youre waiting for a turn or just plain bored

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - GoHeat 3 - 02-22-2013 10:57 AM

Clear Vision& Clear Vision 2. Pretty fun sniper game with a surprisingly decent storyline. Can get repetitive though.

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - laYahooz - 02-23-2013 12:22 PM

Bastion.
I played it on PC originally but the iPad (and iPod) port it pretty good, though I don't plan to replay the whole game.

Definitely check it out if you didn't play it on PC.

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-27-2013 06:53 AM

There appears to be an Outwitters imitation called Outmanuver. I didn't downloaded but it doesn't look as fun because it's not as colorful

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - TheGreatErenan - 02-27-2013 04:28 PM

(02-27-2013 06:53 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  There appears to be an Outwitters imitation called Outmanuver. I didn't downloaded but it doesn't look as fun because it's not as colorful

Seems more like a hex based adaptation of Stratego than an Outwitters clone. It doesn't seem very polished to me.

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - Wildt4lon - 02-28-2013 03:43 AM

I found a game called Outmaneuvre on the App Store. It's really similar to Outwitters, even down to the name.

RE: What iOS Games are you Playing? - TheGreatErenan - 02-28-2013 03:47 AM

(02-28-2013 03:43 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  I found a game called Outmaneuvre on the App Store. It's really similar to Outwitters, even down to the name.

Seems more like a hex based adaptation of Stratego than an Outwitters clone. It doesn't seem very polished to me.