Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game center name change question
11-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Game center name change question
I started Outwitters with a different game center name. I later changed this name (but the account didnt change). Now all games since then are under the new name also in Outwitters. Only my Ranking in the 1v1 category is still under the old name.

Does anybody have an idea how this can be changed?

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: Game center name change question
I don't think it can.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Actually it might change over time, except for currently running and finished games. But my 1v1 thing changed eventually.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Really? My impression was that the name changes pretty much immediately in chat messages, takes a little longer to start showing up properly during games, and never changes in the division standings. Did your name change in the division rankings too?

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-30-2012, 10:01 PM
My change happened everywhere except for the 1v1 league table... all new games (including 1v1) and chat messages and also the 2v2 leagues are now on the new name. just 1v1 league table stubbornly sticks to the old name...

12-01-2012, 12:39 AM
I know .orwell. changed his name awhile ago, but it still shows up as the original in the top 200 list.
12-01-2012, 01:00 AM
(12-01-2012 12:39 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  I know .orwell. changed his name awhile ago, but it still shows up as the original in the top 200 list.

here goes my hope...

12-01-2012, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 04:02 AM by CombatEX.)
Yea. It actually creates a little bit of frustration for me maintaining the ST thread in the case where someone changed their name and I can't just search for them on the ranking page with the new name >.<

Not a big deal, but I have to go and check their name on the in-game ranking table. Ah well, I've just become lazy. Before OSN I had to manually check each game on my phone (especially because people didn't use to state the map or teams =P).

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]