Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobi visibility change
11-30-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: Mobi visibility change
(11-30-2012 05:58 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 05:22 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  The update says, "Mobi shows up when used within the fog of war". It doesn't say, "unless teleported unit is also within the fog of war". I'm not saying it's a good change, just saying it seems to be behaving as described.

Yeah, agree. I just think it's a bad change, gives an order of magnitude greater disadvantage to adorables players than was there before the change.

To be clear: I'm fine with mobi appearing when warping a unit outside of fog of war. I'd rather that not be the case, but I'm OK with it. The current situation, however, is untenable.

So I guess they made this change because of the people that thought their opponent was cheating when they saw a unit move twice. I thought it was a balance move but if Alex or Adam is saying it's a bug, it must be to quell the cheating complaints.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 07:58 AM
bug bump
11-30-2012, 08:27 AM
(11-30-2012 06:19 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  So I guess they made this change because of the people that thought their opponent was cheating when they saw a unit move twice. I thought it was a balance move but if Alex or Adam is saying it's a bug, it must be to quell the cheating complaints.

Yes, the change was made so that people who didn't understand Mobi would realize he was pushing units into or out of the fog. The bug is that he still appears even when pushing from fog to fog.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
12-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Just saw the patch notes for the update:

You can no longer hear thorn patches being grown in the fog of war.
Mobi’s position is no longer revealed in the fog of war when moving hidden teammates.

Looks like the issues discussed in this thread have been addressed! THANKS OML! Big Grin
12-13-2012, 09:16 AM
(12-13-2012 09:10 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Just saw the patch notes for the update:

You can no longer hear thorn patches being grown in the fog of war.
Mobi’s position is no longer revealed in the fog of war when moving hidden teammates.

Looks like the issues discussed in this thread have been addressed! THANKS OML! Big Grin

great news!

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*