Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm never getting promoted!
11-28-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm never getting promoted!
It's increasingly frustrating - I've played 100 games now, often win 12 - 15 in a row just to lose a couple, then another winning streak, and I'm still in the Clever league. Do you have to have a 100% win rate to go up a league?! I've stopped playing anywhere near as much as the thrill of thinking I might go up a league after working my ass off to win every game I'm playing has gone!

Maybe the trick is just to stop playing any games where you've made a mistake early on, so it can be stretched out as long as possible, and only completing the winning games quickly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm never getting promoted!
(11-28-2012 08:43 PM)Tenrabbits Wrote:  It's increasingly frustrating - I've played 100 games now, often win 12 - 15 in a row just to lose a couple, then another winning streak, and I'm still in the Clever league. Do you have to have a 100% win rate to go up a league?! I've stopped playing anywhere near as much as the thrill of thinking I might go up a league after working my ass off to win every game I'm playing has gone!

Maybe the trick is just to stop playing any games where you've made a mistake early on, so it can be stretched out as long as possible, and only completing the winning games quickly.

just keep playing. dont count the wins cause youll notice the losses more. just enjoy the game and if you really belong in the upper league then youll get there. Smile

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply