Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney [Winner: awpertunity!]
02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney
Really? I thought it would cost him 6 wits but he needed 7 to make the final blow. 2 wits to move soldier and hit the one going into the backdoor. 3 wits to spawn sniper. 1 wit to mobi sniper. 1 wit extra to allow the sniper to attack. That's 6 wits spent and 7 needed to pull-off the move. Not that it really matters though =P As you said laYahooz could have won =P

Close game!

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 09:57 AM
(02-06-2013 05:20 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Really? I thought it would cost him 6 wits but he needed 7 to make the final blow. 2 wits to move soldier and hit the one going into the backdoor. 3 wits to spawn sniper. 1 wit to mobi sniper. 1 wit extra to allow the sniper to attack. That's 6 wits spent and 7 needed to pull-off the move. Not that it really matters though =P As you said laYahooz could have won =P

Close game!

He would've needed to move the mobi too!
02-06-2013, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 01:00 PM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
Final Round! awpertunity goes first on thorn gulley in the first match. If awpertunity wins, it's over? However if joelduque wins they play again right? Joelduque will go first then. Just checking.

Sorry, I literally died over the weekend with flu, and couldn't bring myself to get on the site until today.
(02-04-2013 08:27 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  So what happens now? I challenge joel on Glitch and Thorn gulley? Or just Glitch for now? I don't get why it would be Thorn Gulley twice.

I'd rather do thorn gulley twice rather than playing foundry or reaper.
Actually, I lied. Awpertunity gets to go first both times, which really wants me to change the final bracket map.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
02-06-2013, 01:31 PM
(02-06-2013 05:20 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Really? I thought it would cost him 6 wits but he needed 7 to make the final blow. 2 wits to move soldier and hit the one going into the backdoor. 3 wits to spawn sniper. 1 wit to mobi sniper. 1 wit extra to allow the sniper to attack. That's 6 wits spent and 7 needed to pull-off the move. Not that it really matters though =P As you said laYahooz could have won =P

Close game!

Sad guess I always assume a ST have lots of wits saved (I swear he was saving 10 throughout the match). At least I saw the attacking opportunity =)

Can't wait to see the championship replays
02-06-2013, 03:47 PM
awpertunity over joelduque

good game! crazy start, he definitely got ahead of me in terms of wit/map control and I just had to make a last ditch effort up the middle that worked out.
02-06-2013, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 03:53 PM by joelduque.)
Match H
Thorn Gulley
P1 awpertunity
P2 joelduque
Winner: awpertunity

Survived 37 turns. Not spawning any mobi in this map is really a bad idea when the match is long and AvA. I already knew I was going to lose when he killed my sniper and I could not kill it back the next turn. Turtling and going mobiless is bad. Good game! Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
02-06-2013, 10:09 PM
awpertunity wins! Congratulations!

02-08-2013, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 03:05 PM by laYahooz.)
RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney [Winner: awpertunity!]
Congrats awpertunity for being mobi master! That was a great game.
So..... Veggie tournament?
02-09-2013, 01:30 PM
(02-08-2013 03:04 PM)laYahooz Wrote:  Congrats awpertunity for being mobi master! That was a great game.

I'm not so sure about that now. I'm playing two matches with both teams veggie and it just clogs up the board and takes a very long time to break through defenses. I was thinking Feedback instead?

02-09-2013, 08:37 PM
(02-09-2013 01:30 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 03:04 PM)laYahooz Wrote:  Congrats awpertunity for being mobi master! That was a great game.

I'm not so sure about that now. I'm playing two matches with both teams veggie and it just clogs up the board and takes a very long time to break through defenses. I was thinking Feedback instead?

Haha good point. I think a Feedback tourney would be the quickest to finish, I'd play! Tongue