Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-27-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Scenarios
I've thought about this when I first started playing this game, but that would just give OML more work with no guarantee of profit... Granted, nothing you do guarantees profit, but this seems like a LOT of work, I mean, they have to think of complex intricate puzzles every week?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: Scenarios
(11-27-2012 07:38 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  I've thought about this when I first started playing this game, but that would just give OML more work with no guarantee of profit... Granted, nothing you do guarantees profit, but this seems like a LOT of work, I mean, they have to think of complex intricate puzzles every week?

Allowing user generated content would be interesting, and no ongoing work for OML once infrastructure is setup.

Make a mode where you can prearrange the map and wit count, and set an objective. Then let people upload for others to try. Map setter gets +1 point each fail, player gets +1 point if accomplished (1st try only maybe). Or some sort of tracking system to keep people interested. Make the mode an IAP.

It'd be limited, as could only be 1 turn, but it'd be something for those impatient with the online only aspect.

Prob still a lot of work to setup though...

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply