Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
10-29-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 07:38 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: Clan List
I think we should scrap the member lists and require clans to resubmit rosters of currently active players. It's certainly far from accurate at this point. Leaderless clans like iPro should be required to change leaders or else forfeit their status as an official clan*. I know this sounds harsh, but how can a clan have leaders who haven't logged in in many months? Let's get the clan scene going again. Right now it seems like we mostly just have Diamond League and GGC as far as active clans go. Maybe Wolfpack, but I remember reading that they weren't that active.

*I don't seriously expect iPro to disband, but I do want clans to get a move on in regards to restructuring so they can get going again

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 07:37 AM
(10-29-2013 07:35 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Let's get the clan scene going again.

Yes, please. Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
10-29-2013, 12:33 PM
(10-29-2013 07:35 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I think we should scrap the member lists and require clans to resubmit rosters of currently active players. It's certainly far from accurate at this point. Leaderless clans like iPro should be required to change leaders or else forfeit their status as an official clan*. I know this sounds harsh, but how can a clan have leaders who haven't logged in in many months? Let's get the clan scene going again. Right now it seems like we mostly just have Diamond League and GGC as far as active clans go. Maybe Wolfpack, but I remember reading that they weren't that active.

*I don't seriously expect iPro to disband, but I do want clans to get a move on in regards to restructuring so they can get going again

i wish there would be a new season so it would be easier to check on who is still playing. i have members who i thought have stopped playing only to find them active in league games.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-31-2013, 02:52 PM
(10-29-2013 07:35 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I think we should scrap the member lists and require clans to resubmit rosters of currently active players. It's certainly far from accurate at this point. Leaderless clans like iPro should be required to change leaders or else forfeit their status as an official clan*. I know this sounds harsh, but how can a clan have leaders who haven't logged in in many months? Let's get the clan scene going again. Right now it seems like we mostly just have Diamond League and GGC as far as active clans go. Maybe Wolfpack, but I remember reading that they weren't that active.

It's discouraging in an inactive clan, it's sad to disband.

iPro Clan
10-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Maybe I'll start the awp clan. Only requirement is you need to have awp somewhere in your name. Some suggestions include

awposition
awptical
awprentice
awptimality
awperation

stawp sign
flawppy
unawposed
pre-awp transexual
post-awp transexual
public prawperty

well, you get the idea.
10-31-2013, 04:59 PM
Haha, awp family.

iPro Clan
10-31-2013, 11:46 PM
Awpitythefool

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
11-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Aw pity the fool who doesn't join the awp family!
11-01-2013, 02:53 AM
That's hilarious!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
11-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Oooh, ooh, can I be Awptimus Prime?! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user