Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
08-08-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Clan List
(08-08-2013 07:20 PM)(Rone) Wrote:  DL does, however the details of which should be answered by Memories.

Yeah, Memories's already told me you are active enough. That's cool

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 11:09 PM
We have 10 ATM. We had 11, but, ah, well, fsm helped jesusfuentesh create a new clan, so. Uno mas. It's been a while, so you'll have to talk to TheGreatAnt about it.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 11:22 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
(08-08-2013 09:18 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  iPro is definitely not very active. IBBP is even less, I think. I'd guess anonymous might not be that active, but probably more than us. The rest are probably more active from what I can tell.

But, iPro is definitely up for some competition. We'd prefer a single clan vs clan game (like AvE) to increase or activity and teamwork. Quick and simple is better for us, I think. I doubt we could commit to a big clan tournament.

Any other clans open to playing our clan in a little friendly game?

I see. I understand. Look, the idea is motivate people to be active in the clan, or motivate people to join a clan. I got the idea to make it for 6 clans and already had the "information". If there are just 4 clans, I would make it for 4 clans then.

The tournament would consist of some 1v1 matches, not A LOT. Four 2v2 matches. All of them should be played simultaneously with a limit time per turn ("reasonable time") which I've already set. Then, after having finished those matches, one 1v1 and one 2v2 groupal match (AvE style).

If there aren't 11 players per clan, then, I would reduce the number of the matches and might change some things, but I would have to know how many active players each clan has. (I think I am going to publish the thread soon to see how many people are really interested, either to apply for a clan or to confirm his participation)

If there aren't even 6 active players per clan, then we just have a cool name and a cool logo.

In a clan tournament should be measured the skill individually, groupally, good usage of an specific race against a specific race, the choosing of the players by the leader (like in a soccer match) and the communication in the private forum. The idea is playing some different mode of games.

Of course we can arrange sometimes matches like AvE. That's really cool. But if a tournament is just with that style then it should be called "AvE style Clan Tournament" or something like that. Because you will only see the ability of the clan playing that style, furthermore, there might be any case (just guessing) where only two members of the clan will really be posting ideas. So is it fair that only two members are representing the clan?.

In the thread I will ask people to tell how many active members each clan has. If it turns out that only 2 clans have the 11 or 6 active players, then the tournament would be called off and I would just arrange a clan match "for fun", since a tournament is for fun too.
(08-08-2013 11:09 PM)Doodat Wrote:  We have 10 ATM. We had 11, but, ah, well, fsm helped jesusfuentesh create a new clan, so. Uno mas. It's been a while, so you'll have to talk to TheGreatAnt about it.

ATM = Automatic Teller Machine?. Sorry for my ignorance.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-08-2013, 11:24 PM
At The Moment Tongue

08-08-2013, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 11:41 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
Doodat, it's "uno menos". Nice try anyway Wink. I know my English is not the best either

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Well, I meant one more, not one left.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
08-08-2013, 11:59 PM
(08-08-2013 11:42 PM)Doodat Wrote:  Well, I meant one more, not one left.

Ah ok. Good. My mistake then Wink

Well, Diamond League and Wolfpack are up then. That's a good thing. Anyway it will be confirmed on the official thread when it's published

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-09-2013, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 02:13 AM by GreatGonzales.)
Goodbye Future Farmers of America! Our time was as great as it was eventful.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
08-09-2013, 02:14 AM
We have 11 methinks.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
08-09-2013, 09:30 AM
I still think a team game would be best, and wouldn't fall apart like the first try at the clan matches.

[Image: sig.png]