Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game types
11-26-2012, 02:50 AM
New Game types
Has anyone else ever thought of new game types to play on Outwitters. Well I have and I definitely think it could be tons of fun.

Domination: Basically there's a vast map and you and a teammate vs. another pair must claim and protect a certain section of a map. Whichever team is able to rack up a set amount of points over a period of time will win the game.

Capture the flag: Basically another set of 2v2 or 1v1 where a player must grab hold of the flag and successfully reach their base before the player is killed.

If you have any ideas or would like to add anything just leave you're opinion or idea below

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 03:30 AM
RE: New Game types
Cool idea, only I think the domination should be called King of the hill, as it sounds exactly like King of the hill
11-26-2012, 03:31 AM
He's thinking about call of duty, since that's what it's called in call of duty. Except there are multiple hills in call of duty :|

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
11-26-2012, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2012 04:51 AM by the duck.)
I always had an idea of scramblers fight. Every player have 2-3 scramblers and the winer is the one who eventually own all the floating brains. No spawn or bonus wit space just a man and his scrambler.
I forgot to mention that it's a mini-game which mean only friendlily games.
11-26-2012, 05:58 AM
(11-26-2012 04:43 AM)the duck Wrote:  I always had an idea of scramblers fight. Every player have 2-3 scramblers and the winer is the one who eventually own all the floating brains. No spawn or bonus wit space just a man and his scrambler.
I forgot to mention that it's a mini-game which mean only friendlily games.

I like this one. There would have to be some extra rules, like the starting Scramblers would have to be invulnerable, except to rival Scramblers. It would all be pretty silly.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-26-2012, 10:05 AM
I thought there should be a map with a "super wit space" in the middle that gives the controller two wits per turn
That way, you literally "outwit" your opponent if you control it
That's not really a game type tho, just a map differentiation....
11-28-2012, 04:47 AM
I think there should be a every man for themselves where there is 4+people and the first 1and2to die lose points and3and4 get points .also when you kill some one you get their spawn space.

[Image: sig.png]
2 vs 2 Master League
1 vs 1 GIFTED
11-28-2012, 08:55 AM
(11-28-2012 04:47 AM)Qwerty Wrote:  I think there should be a every man for themselves where there is 4+people and the first 1and2to die lose points and3and4 get points .also when you kill some one you get their spawn space.

Yes! Ugh if only this stuff existed. Sad

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

11-28-2012, 11:48 AM
What about if there was a game with no spawn space and no base and you win by being the first one to kill the opposing teams Medic! I was thinking you would get two of every unit except for the special and the medic(one of each). Let me know what you think!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-28-2012, 12:40 PM
(11-28-2012 11:48 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  What about if there was a game with no spawn space and no base and you win by being the first one to kill the opposing teams Medic! I was thinking you would get two of every unit except for the special and the medic(one of each). Let me know what you think!

I think that idea is actually really cool because it's kinda like a kill mission sort of gameplay. I LOVE IT!!

1v1 Gifted Gifted League