Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Splash
So after reading through the forum, a major concern is that turtling is too powerful. I think a good way to solve this is by making splash damage hit everything, not just enemy pieces. If an enemy gets closer to you, you'll have to think about splash damage on your own troops. This way, the opponent can move troops right next to your turtle and you'll worry about the splash.

Besides, it's more realistic if the splash hits everything, even if you don't want.it to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Splash
(11-25-2012 03:44 PM)WeiWei Wrote:  So after reading through the forum, a major concern is that turtling is too powerful. I think a good way to solve this is by making splash damage hit everything, not just enemy pieces. If an enemy gets closer to you, you'll have to think about splash damage on your own troops. This way, the opponent can move troops right next to your turtle and you'll worry about the splash.

Besides, it's more realistic if the splash hits everything, even if you don't want.it to.

i like the idea cause im not much of a scallywag fan.
but this will need some testing

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-25-2012, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 03:53 PM by joelduque.)
I consider the sniper a mini-BS. If ever your suggestion becomes implemented, you should not also be able to shoot across allied pieces with a sniper, or it should come with a penalty.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Splash... Magikarp?

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-25-2012, 03:57 PM
The sniper isn't a mini bs because of its health. 2 health makes sure its pretty easy to kill. Bombshells on the other hand are 4 HP and you'll have to use 2 soldiers to kill it, if it was just by itself.

Besides, Sniping is different from an explosion. Sniping is directed at something and its fine to have something block the path. The explosion that causes splash damage should hit everything because everything near the blast radius should be injured
11-25-2012, 03:59 PM
So what team do you usually use?

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
I began using the adorable recently. Actually just got the uber pack yesterday. I moved straight to Mobi because Bombshell was boring to play. Normally, I would just quickly set up a defense before my opponent does
11-25-2012, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 04:20 PM by joelduque.)
Setting up multiple BS is now trickier than ever with the +1 wit per kill. I felt the change.