bump*

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: Clash of Clans - Working Draft
(12-01-2012 02:49 AM)Gfich Wrote:  9 seats > 7 singles (1-7) + 2 doubles (A/B).
Seats 1-2 worth 2 points, 3-7 +A/B 1 point = 11 points total.
FTA alternated, clan 1 w/ 5 P1 games.
Clan 2 picks a singles and a doubles map for seats 1-3 and A/B, C1 for seats 4-7.

Thanks! This looks good I guess, except that Clan 2 should maybe not be getting to choose both 2-point games?

Quote:Basically, clan leaders can send their player list for each round to the Judge, which in the current conditions seems bound to be me. That's a very nice script you have there though, i think it would be a good idea to use it (if i'm not mistaking it for something completely different).
Haha maybe I didn't point it out well enough. The script acts as a middle-man like you would. Clan leaders would submit their seatings. They remain invisible to all other leaders unless everybody's got their seating submitted. Smile

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
12-02-2012, 01:52 AM
That might be a point, another idea is to let C2 pick on seats 1, 6-7 and A/B and C1 on 2-5 (for a 5-6 point distribution).

Dang it, i had a question, but i forgot.

12-02-2012, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 02:46 AM by Gf!sh.)
RE: Clan league!
I've made a spreadsheet for the first League (link)

The format features a few things of my post on Harti's thread, which i'm gonna quote here:
(12-01-2012 02:49 AM)Gfich Wrote:  (not in the mood for typing proper sentences).

9 seats > 7 singles (1-7) + 2 doubles (A/B).
Seats 1-2 worth 2 points, 3-7 +A/B 1 point = 11 points total.
FTA alternated, clan 1 w/ 5 P1 games.
Clan 2 picks a singles and a doubles map for seats 1, 6, 7 and A/B, C1 for seats 2-5.

Necro's idea looks very great to me, although i figure it would be hard to get Fluffy League on the fora. What i would suggest is:

3 Masters Master League
2 Gifted Gifted League
2 Non-Gifted Clever LeagueFluffy League
2 Free Choice Super-TitanMaster LeagueGifted LeagueClever LeagueFluffy League

Whereas 2v2 pairs also count towards that.

Also, we still need a sixth clan to get things rollin'

12-02-2012, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 04:03 AM by Harti.)
Thanks to Gfich, the opening post has been updated.

(11-30-2012 09:37 AM)Harti Wrote:  - Every clan will face off against every other clan (one at a time) in a match consisting of seven 1vs1 games (called Seat 1 - Seat 7) and two 2vs2 games (called Seat A and Seat B).

Structure Wrote:Seat A1
Seat A2

Seat B1
Seat B2

Seat 1
Seat 2
Seat 3
Seat 4
Seat 5
Seat 6
Seat 7

- The Clan Leader will choose who of their Clan's players is going to take which seat. This is called the Seating. The Seating will be concealed for the other Clans through the use of software or a neutral middle-man.

- The two respective competing Clans "put their Seatings next to each other". The players in Seat A will face the other Clan's players in Seat A (and perform a 2v2), the players in Seat B will face the other Clan's players in Seat B (and perform a 2v2), the player in Seat 1 will face the other Clan's player in Seat 1 (and perform a 1v1), ... and so on.

- A lost match gives 0 points, a won match gives 1 point. A won match on Seat 1 or Seat 2 gives 2 points. The maximum reachable amount of points is 11.

- No player is allowed to play in two 1v1 Seats at the same time. If a Clan doesn't have sufficient members to fill the Seats accordingly, they have to concede the unfilled 1v1 Seats.

- Subject to discuss - No player is allowed to participate in a 1v1 Seat and a 2v2 Seat at the same time UNLESS the Clan has less than 11 members (which would be required to fill all seats). If a Clan has less than 11 members, the opposing Clan's leader will choose which players the former Clan is allowed to use for the remaining 2v2 Seats.

- Clan 1 gets to create games for Seats 1, 3, 5, 7 (odd) and Clan 2 gets to create games on Seats A, B, 2, 4, 6 (even+letters).

Estimated start: Jan 2013

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

12-02-2012, 03:56 AM
RE: Clan league!
That sounds fantastic Gfich! I'm training my fluffly players and I think they can get into at least clever leage with a bit of guidance. Also the limited amount of Supertitans fits in with the 2 'free pick' choices so that sounds good too. Overall love it! Big Grin

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-02-2012, 04:00 AM
i think 5 + 2*2 + 2 = 11...

Hang on a sec, now we have 2 Clan leagues (mine and yours), how are we going to organize that?

12-02-2012, 04:05 AM
(12-02-2012 04:00 AM)Gfich Wrote:  i think 5 + 2*2 + 2 = 11...
Oooops Angel

Quote:Hang on a sec, now we have 2 Clan leagues (mine and yours), how are we going to organize that?
Merge them somehow?
I'm horribly sorry that I haven't spotted your thread before creating this one. Wasn't your thread one without a ruleset, too? Big Grin

12-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Well, i think merging would be the best idea, but who's gonna do it?

12-02-2012, 04:31 AM
I could provide the tool and you are the Judge and make the rules and stuff? Big Grin