Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Clan league!
11-24-2012, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 10:14 PM by Gf!sh.)
Clan league!
Guys, i just got this cool idea. How about we put all of our clans in a league/competition and let them face off!

Competing teams
(yes, i did sign all teams up automatically)
  • Wolfpack
  • Ice Blood Bullet Proof
  • Anonymous
  • iPro
  • Diamond League
  • I MOBI-LE

Rules

Spreadsheet here

Every clan meets every other clan twice; once as Home Clan, once as guests.

A match consists out of 9 games; 7 singles (Seats 1-7) and 2 doubles (Seats A/B). The 'Golden Seats' 1-2 are worth 2 points each, the rest 1 point each. FTA is alternated between the clans per game (in the spreadsheet: light shades are for home clan, darker for guests). Guests pick one for seats 1 and 6-7 and one for seats A/B, while the home clan picks one map for seats 2-5.

League limitations

General idea:
2 Masters Master League
3 Gifted Gifted League
2 Non-Gifted Clever LeagueFluffy League
2 Free Choice Super-TitanMaster LeagueGifted LeagueClever LeagueFluffy League

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: Clan league!
Sounds fun! Let me know what you plan on doing!

iPro
11-24-2012, 03:17 AM
iPro would love to!

iPro Clan
11-24-2012, 03:22 AM
The main idea:

A competition in which each team matches every other team 2 times (once as home team, once as 'guest'). I do want at the very least 6 clans for the first Season.

Each match consists out of 4 1v1 games (2 players per clan) and 2 2v2 ones (one pair per clan). Basically the same idea as i suggested somewhere else. Home team picks one 1v1 map and a 2v2 map to be played on. Each player/pair will get one P1 game and one as P2.

For each match, each clan selects 2 singles and a doubles pair for the match. These may vary throughout the whole season, and you can select any clan member for each match.

Winning a match is worth 2 points, losing 0 and drawing 1. Points are added up to create your results. Tiebreakers will probably be done by games (not matches) W/L ratio and head-to-head results.

11-24-2012, 03:27 AM
(11-24-2012 03:22 AM)Gfich Wrote:  The main idea:

A competition in which each team matches every other team 2 times (once as home team, once as 'guest'). I do want at the very least 6 clans for the first Season.

Each match consists out of 4 1v1 games (2 players per clan) and 2 2v2 ones (one pair per clan). Basically the same idea as i suggested somewhere else. Home team picks one 1v1 map and a 2v2 map to be played on. Each player/pair will get one P1 game and one as P2.

For each match, each clan selects 2 singles and a doubles pair for the match. These may vary throughout the whole season, and you can select any clan member for each match.

Winning a match is worth 2 points, losing 0 and drawing 1. Points are added up to create your results. Tiebreakers will probably be done by games (not matches) W/L ratio and head-to-head results.
That's good, so we can do rotations?

iPro Clan
11-24-2012, 04:34 AM
(11-24-2012 03:27 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(11-24-2012 03:22 AM)Gfich Wrote:  The main idea:

That's good, so we can do rotations?

Yeah I'm liking what you're suggesting so far :3 As alex has asked, instead of having the same players for the battles (2 and 2) can we switch in players to involve as many as we can? ^_^ of course you wouldn't have to which would let smaller clans take part too (4 minimum)

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-24-2012, 05:34 AM
*ahem*

I Wrote:For each match, each clan selects 2 singles and a doubles pair for the match. These may vary throughout the whole season, and you can select any clan member for each match.

Yes we can!

11-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Oops lol xD thanks for correcting me ^^' I like the format

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-24-2012, 08:23 AM
This sounds like fun! MM mebbe I'll join a clan after all..
11-24-2012, 11:40 AM
(11-24-2012 08:23 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  This sounds like fun! MM mebbe I'll join a clan after all..
Ice Clan is where you want to be! SeriouslyTongue

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]