Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
05-17-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: iPro Clan
(05-16-2014 11:09 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  IBBP was made third after wolf pack and I was a bit sad to see it had fizzled out after I returned. The beat us in the first head to head clan tournament that was held. I think it's not around because the founder didn't pass leadership on when we went inactive? I think.

Mobi style was made by a new forum member at the time who got excited about clans and was decent at the game. He didn't want to own it pretty soon after though, and handed it to a random fluffy. It died out soon after.

SEAL was founded twice. It was founded by Gfinch immediately after Wolfpack, second. It got a few mbers and we began planning the first clan match before he retired the clan, finding it was too much for him at the time (this was before he was tourney mod). After he became tourney mod sometime after, he set up up again (making SEAL and GG the only clans founded a significant time after clans were first founded) you can see it isn't around anymore because Gfinch didn't pass leadership on when he went inactive.

You sure know your OML histories. It'd be pretty funny if someone wrote a textbook or something.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 06:48 AM
what's seal? and what's mobi style?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-17-2014, 07:05 AM
SEAL was another clan that I don't see anymore, but Necro gave about all the info on it that I know. The only time I've seen any reference to mobi style was in Emuchu's title, where you have "My name is not actually Bob," (it's Bbboobbbbb).

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-17-2014, 07:50 AM
Mobi Style was an all Adorables clan that lasted maybe a few weeks.. I think Wei Wei was the leader..

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-17-2014, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 08:10 AM by Necrocat219.)
(05-17-2014 05:57 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(05-16-2014 11:09 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  IBBP was made third after wolf pack and I was a bit sad to see it had fizzled out after I returned. The beat us in the first head to head clan tournament that was held. I think it's not around because the founder didn't pass leadership on when we went inactive? I think.

Mobi style was made by a new forum member at the time who got excited about clans and was decent at the game. He didn't want to own it pretty soon after though, and handed it to a random fluffy. It died out soon after.

SEAL was founded twice. It was founded by Gfinch immediately after Wolfpack, second. It got a few mbers and we began planning the first clan match before he retired the clan, finding it was too much for him at the time (this was before he was tourney mod). After he became tourney mod sometime after, he set up up again (making SEAL and GG the only clans founded a significant time after clans were first founded) you can see it isn't around anymore because Gfinch didn't pass leadership on when he went inactive.

You sure know your OML histories. It'd be pretty funny if someone wrote a textbook or something.

I was the first clan leader you know Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
05-17-2014, 09:05 AM
(05-17-2014 07:05 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  SEAL was another clan that I don't see anymore, but Necro gave about all the info on it that I know. The only time I've seen any reference to mobi style was in Emuchu's title, where you have "My name is not actually Bob," (it's Bbboobbbbb).

So many B's. I've never been prouder… *wipes tear*

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
05-17-2014, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 10:43 AM by Chemoeum.)
(05-17-2014 09:05 AM)Demon Wrote:  
(05-17-2014 07:05 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  SEAL was another clan that I don't see anymore, but Necro gave about all the info on it that I know. The only time I've seen any reference to mobi style was in Emuchu's title, where you have "My name is not actually Bob," (it's Bbboobbbbb).

So many B's. I've never been prouder… *wipes tear*

Bbbbbbboboobbbbbbbbbbobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.....

BBBBB!

It's okay Bbobb... it's the only time I'm gonna do that. It just seems so fun!

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-17-2014, 10:44 AM
How about Frozenthronekidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​ddddd?

A 'd' is really just a backwards 'b'

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-17-2014, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 10:47 AM by Chemoeum.)
Wow, I feel really sorry for the iPro Clan, we're basically loitering around their clan lobby.

Extreme Ghost started it!

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-17-2014, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 11:01 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
Lol karma try to help end up causing more harm than good ?
Good intensions don't count I guess probably a lesion in there somewhere XD

But bbooobbbbbboooooobbbbbb made it escalate I blame him Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!