• 15 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
02-13-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: iPro Clan
Ok sorry. Bad from me I guess. Let's leave it like that. =>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 04:54 PM
I would like a tryout. Thank you for your time.
TenaciousCougR
Gifted 1v1-#74
W/L=11/4
At my current rate ill be in master league by next week at the latest.

Gifted League Thin Flower Division 1v1 #18
Hoping for that promotion soon!Big Grin
My mom always said I was "special"
02-24-2013, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 08:09 AM by Uvafan173.)
I'd like to apply, I was recently promoted to Master League in 1v1. My win ratio was probably 85% at the end of my gifted stint and I believe that I am currently something like 5-1 or 6-1 against masters in league games. My gc is uvafan173, and I've in gifted 2v2 with FireAaron8, who I know irl. Btw, he is gifted now and very close to being promoted also, might want to update that on the front page.

One of the reasons I really want to join is because FireAaron told me you had 2v2 strategy guides and I would really like to see them so we can play more cohesively in 2v2. Here are some recent 1v1 replays, the first of them being my promotion game:

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Yovr7Agw
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20YytT4Agw
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20YsLv5Agw
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20YwYn6Agw
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y3Lf4Agw

Sorry for not using the cool formatting, but I didn't save them in the standard format, so I had to use the OSN link. Thanks in advance for considering my application.
02-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Thanks all for applying, I was gone for a bit, I'll post into our clan forums.

iPro Clan
08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi all of you. I just wanted to let you know that the 1st Good Game Clan tournament has been published on the tournament section. I know maybe some of you are kind of inactive. I hope you fulfill the requirements to take part in it though. Anyway you can recruit some players or just catch up each other. Thanks for reading.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2013, 04:12 PM
I would like to join.

Shadypandas
About 70-80% wins.
Supertitan #3
11-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Hopefully you're still looking for members!

Quazioo13
Master #15
65% wins
Sample game:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAiIu7jAgM
05-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Random bump cuz I'm a butterfly effect kinda guy!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-16-2014, 08:38 PM
You bumped all the clan forums. Well, I haven't seen Mobi Style, SEAL, or IBBP get bumped. Those were old clans that I didn't even know about.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-16-2014, 11:09 PM
IBBP was made third after wolf pack and I was a bit sad to see it had fizzled out after I returned. The beat us in the first head to head clan tournament that was held. I think it's not around because the founder didn't pass leadership on when we went inactive? I think.

Mobi style was made by a new forum member at the time who got excited about clans and was decent at the game. He didn't want to own it pretty soon after though, and handed it to a random fluffy. It died out soon after.

SEAL was founded twice. It was founded by Gfinch immediately after Wolfpack, second. It got a few mbers and we began planning the first clan match before he retired the clan, finding it was too much for him at the time (this was before he was tourney mod). After he became tourney mod sometime after, he set up up again (making SEAL and GG the only clans founded a significant time after clans were first founded) you can see it isn't around anymore because Gfinch didn't pass leadership on when he went inactive.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?