Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Veggienauts Replay Thread
11-24-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Veggienauts Replay Thread
(11-24-2012 09:10 PM)joelduque Wrote:  
(11-24-2012 01:13 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Here is a long game vs. joelduque on Reaper!Big Grin

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YvLX4AQw

Nice streak for you! Smile
Ik it's awesome!Smile

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Heres a pretty fun to watch game! I played as feedback against the veggienauts.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YiuD3AQw
I thought my opponent made great use of bramble later in the game (he did make some stupid mistakes early game). Basically he made a wall of snipers. This is why i think that adorables and veggienauts would make a great 2v2 team since the mobi could teleport snipers behind brambles fortress.
11-25-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 10:48 AM by worldfamous.)
Here's a Bramble vs Bramble friendly between my 2v2 partner and I. We don't play much 1v1 and this was our first game using bramble so it gets clumsy at times, but I thought I made decent use of brambles thorns. I definitely have a better understanding of how to use him offensively, now.
(11-25-2012 09:31 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  Heres a pretty fun to watch game! I played as feedback against the veggienauts.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YiuD3AQw
I thought my opponent made great use of bramble later in the game (he did make some stupid mistakes early game). Basically he made a wall of snipers. This is why i think that adorables and veggienauts would make a great 2v2 team since the mobi could teleport snipers behind brambles fortress.

That was a funny game. There was a point where you were one thorn from being totally sealed in with no way out. Scrambler definitely seems OP vs Bramble.
11-25-2012, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 12:23 PM by laYahooz.)
@worldfamous,
It was a very funny game! I swear that he had snipers everywhere behind the branches from my fog POV during the game!
I agree that scrambler is OP vs Bramble. I basically had 2 super units and one of them only costed a wit! There is also no way to avoid this situation in which a scrambler will scramble your vine. I think my opponent's crazy strategy would have worked against any other team

Your 2v2 partner definitely had no idea what he was doing but it was his first game with bramble. You definitely did a good job taking over the map and pushing his wit space. One thing I'd reccomend trying with “offensive" bramble in 1v1 is placing him more near a spawn place or wit point. I've had a couple of games where I moved my bramble 2 thorns a distance from a wit point and it's been suprisingly successfull
11-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Here's a match on sfi showing how a bramble can quickly get control on small maps. And even I didn't see the finishing move until the last turn. My heavy sat there waiting in thorns for like 30 turns....

Bramble

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
11-30-2012, 12:02 AM
(11-29-2012 11:44 PM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Here's a match on sfi showing how a bramble can quickly get control on small maps. And even I didn't see the finishing move until the last turn. My heavy sat there waiting in thorns for like 30 turns....

Bramble

Turn 50 was cool!
11-30-2012, 03:05 AM
One of my first veggienauts games, not really a brilliant game, but lots of bramble vs bramble craziness.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YpfH6AQw
11-30-2012, 05:20 AM
(11-29-2012 11:44 PM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Here's a match on sfi showing how a bramble can quickly get control on small maps. And even I didn't see the finishing move until the last turn. My heavy sat there waiting in thorns for like 30 turns....

Bramble

Cool game. I guess the only chance for the moby player was early in the game to play more agressively...

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-30-2012, 05:27 AM
Here's a Veggie 2v2 replay.. I already posted it in 2v2 thread, but I thought I'd throw it up here too, to keep this thread going. My partner did a pretty nice job with bramble, to seal the victory. He had a misclick in the end, if you're wondering.
11-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Here's a Bramble vs Scrambler one.

[Image: sig.png]