Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
04-21-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
(04-21-2014 10:32 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Also a way to get the outwitters://viewgame?id= link. I'm tired of typing that over and over again whenever I want to post a replay

There's an Outwitters icon on the bottom left of each page. Just right click and copy the link and you'll have your Outwitters:// link.

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 10:43 AM
(04-21-2014 10:38 AM)lawtai Wrote:  
(04-21-2014 10:32 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Also a way to get the outwitters://viewgame?id= link. I'm tired of typing that over and over again whenever I want to post a replay

There's an Outwitters icon on the bottom left of each page. Just right click and copy the link and you'll have your Outwitters:// link.

How did you not know about that?

*snaps*

THAT'S why you've been using the OSN link.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-21-2014, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 01:27 PM by CodePenguin.)
I've added an "OML Stats" button to all 1v1 replays that will automatically open the stats page.

I've also added a "Data" menu item to all pages that gives access to current data snapshots for people to do cool analytics on.

@Bbobb555, there is also an "View in Outwitters" link in the drop down menu next to the "View" link on all pages that show lots of replay links.
04-21-2014, 01:29 PM
(04-21-2014 01:22 PM)CodePenguin Wrote:  I've added an "OML Stats" button to all 1v1 replays that will automatically open the stats page.

I've also added a "Data" menu item to all pages that gives access to current data snapshots for people to do cool analytics on.

@Bbobb555, there is also an "View in Outwitters" link in the drop down menu next to the "View" link on all pages that show lots of replay links.

yeah, that's what I used to use, and when I clicked it a pop-up would pop up with the URL, but it doesn't happen anymore.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

04-21-2014, 02:03 PM
@Bbobb555, I just added a "View Outwitters Replay Link" menu item on the "View" drop down. I think that should give you what you're looking for.
04-21-2014, 08:12 PM
(04-21-2014 01:22 PM)CodePenguin Wrote:  I've added an "OML Stats" button to all 1v1 replays that will automatically open the stats page.

Thanks for all your hard work!

04-23-2014, 06:21 AM
I have a great idea for this, on the player page, on the 1v1 statistics and 2v2 statistics section, something that allows you to see how the players have been playing recently like league wins out of last 25 or 10 submitted, or maybe something that you can fill in blank on # of recent games that it shows you the ratio on.

04-24-2014, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 12:18 AM by Necrocat219.)
Very nice, this will be pretty useful to always check out and get an idea Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
05-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Another idea for the players page is to show win/loss ratio for recorded 2v2 partners instead of lumping all the W/L's together for 2v2.

05-25-2014, 11:28 AM
A bug. See this replay:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6tLXAww
It is my second-last replay if you go to http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/29473. But, after posting it recently, it also appears at the end of the first page of replays (when you check, it may have moved to the second page due to another game finishing). That means the same replay appears twice in the same profile page, appearing as submitted on May 20 and also 12 months ago.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat