Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veggienauts
11-21-2012, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 09:54 PM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
RE: Veggienauts
[Image: rO96Ct.jpg]

I don't want to hear, "Oh, this is his first match against the Veggienaughts" WRONG. He queue stacked and we had 3 consecutive games. I did a similar strategy first game. He lost. The other match I messed up on foundry and lost.
Bump? My post didn't show.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 12:39 AM
I like the brambler. it seems like a pretty good defensive unit, or you could make a vine chain to scout/capture wit points/spawns. Definitely watch out for the mother vine though ,once it goes, your entire vine chain goes.

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
11-22-2012, 01:26 AM
(11-21-2012 09:41 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  [Image: rO96Ct.jpg]

I don't want to hear, "Oh, this is his first match against the Veggienaughts" WRONG. He queue stacked and we had 3 consecutive games. I did a similar strategy first game. He lost. The other match I messed up on foundry and lost.
Bump? My post didn't show.

It's a little small ^^

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
11-22-2012, 04:49 AM
Supposed to be a thumbnail. *sigh*

GC: Great Wolf Sif
11-22-2012, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 08:11 AM by Emuchu.)
My favorite feature of the Bramble thus far is his ability to scout.

It costs 1 Wit to spawn Thorns, but if I'm good with positioning them, it'll cost my opponent 2 Wits to move over there and clear it out. Even if they just snipe it, I'm breaking even. Bramble just repeatedly spawns cheap, expendable bodies, which is invaluable, especially after the usual cheap bodies (Runners) got nerfed so hard by the Wit/Kill change.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-22-2012, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 11:45 AM by garcia1000.)
I think Bramble is good, if maybe a bit weak since it doesn't add to your attack power directly. Nice job beta testers!
11-22-2012, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 12:59 PM by BuzzleBee123.)
(11-21-2012 09:04 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  I've played a few friendlies with the Veggies, and so far, I'm liking Bramble. He's good at providing a distraction, and wasting your opponent's Wits.

In Reaper, the map I keep getting in randoms, I'll use the Bramble to harass my opponent's Wit space, and occasionally to trap a unit standing at the starting Sniper position. Since killing a thorn doesn't give Wits, it's a good way to force your opponent to waste Wits clearing out Thorns. While they're dealing with that, I can often push on the other side. Bramble can lock down areas similarly to a Bombshell, forcing units to reposition themselves, and he can scout ahead... in a way, he's the new Runner.

Definitely Veggienauts is basically a team where you can do many things with Bramble. You can completely lock down and area making your opponents waste wits while you head straight towards their base. But it also has a scout ability where you can gain a look ahead while also having a chance to lock down their wit space. Since the wit per kill happened I've noticed a lot of people stopped using the rush tactic of using runners to wear away your base. Like you said, Bramble in a way has become the new runner

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123