Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
observations about V1.2 and suggestions for V1.4
11-20-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: Update - initial observations
(11-20-2012 10:10 AM)rnarvin Wrote:  BEfore I get to spawning it without using it, what exactly does a Bramble do? What are the benefits of using it? How can it's thorns help me win? Is it better than the other specials?

Go into a pass'n'play and test it out! It's what I did with all the other specials to get the hang of what they do. We won't actually be able to tell how good it is compared to others but only time and large usage will be able to tell.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Try it in pass n play, there are subtleties re uprooting, scrambling,etc
But, you can spawn a thorn for 1 wit, it has 2 health, and can immediately spawn another. So, you can deny access, create a shield, or zoom across the map and sit on a spawn or bonus space.
Killing or capturing a thorn also kills/captures everyone downstream of it.
11-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Brambling yourself around your opponent's base is hilarious! Overall, I'm still terrible at this game (I bounce from Clever to Cuddly-or-whatever back and forth) but damn, is Feedback getting a run for their money with the 'Naughts!
11-20-2012, 04:00 PM
1,79 for each base is too much. Each of the bases should just cost 0,99.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
11-20-2012, 04:08 PM
I love the spawn but the only thing I really don't like is that I can't see my wits when I'm spawning. Most of the time I have so much wits I have no idea what to do with. Most of the time I can make it to 20 wits in just under 5 turns.

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
11-20-2012, 04:54 PM
(11-20-2012 08:40 AM)Random Task Wrote:  4) what am i doing?

I feel almost like a little child unpacking presents...

My feelings exactly. On the new maps, I have to think of new strategies. So fun!

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
11-20-2012, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 05:30 PM by =) Random Task (=.)
(11-20-2012 04:08 PM)BuzzleBee123 Wrote:  I love the spawn but the only thing I really don't like is that I can't see my wits when I'm spawning. Most of the time I have so much wits I have no idea what to do with. Most of the time I can make it to 20 wits in just under 5 turns.

Ditto on both observations. ....well if you think about it.... If wits are now so abundant you don't need to know how many you have Wink

Just kidding. It would be nice to see how many wits you have when in the spawn menu.

On the one wit space maps you now really have to made sure you have spawned enough units otherwise it is next to impossible to utilise the wits you accumulate.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-20-2012, 09:21 PM
(11-20-2012 09:31 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Initial thoughts: love almost everything with it, but the spawn menu gives me flashbacks of being very very drunk

To me it's more like a "tonight forecast"!

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-20-2012, 11:07 PM
The new spawn menu bugs me too, would like to go back if possible, maybe a 'classic mode' option.

"Quit moving menu I'm trying to spawn something!"
11-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Reaper — This map feels very large, being a 1-spawner. Personnaly, i would attack at the side with your own wit space (seems logical to me). The sniper behind the bushes might be a fun addition.
Thorn Gulley — i'm not sure whether i like the middle wit spots being so close to each other...
Veggienauts — [to be filled in]
Wit for kill — i seem to get to rather insane wit counts because of this.... Also, i feel that this is slightly in favor for the Heavy.
Spawn window — bwwwwwleeeeeeeaaaaaghhhhhh...