Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comparison Outwitters to Hero Academy revisited
01-04-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: Comparison Outwitters to Hero Academy revisited
Lol, this thread has gotten pretty funny.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 11:07 AM by ImperialSun.)
HA seems more like a competitive puzzle game while Outwitters is like Chess + Starcraft (or Starcraft in TBS form). They're both interesting games, but they are completely different beasts. You can't really compare them head-on.

On a different note, I don't like the direction HA took with the TF team.
01-06-2013, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 05:33 AM by laYahooz.)
(01-05-2013 11:06 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  HA seems more like a competitive puzzle game while Outwitters is like Chess + Starcraft (or Starcraft in TBS form). They're both interesting games, but they are completely different beasts. You can't really compare them head-on.

On a different note, I don't like the direction HA took with the TF team.

I definately hate the design choice of the tf2 team. Did valve pay RE?!!! I do like my ninja mask as spy though Wink
Also HA as of now is way unbalance. RE is kind of making me angry because they have said no words of neerfs/buffs. OML posts on THEIR FORUMS about balancing. I sadly just don't see RE even caring like they used to :'( And the art for the shaolin team was half-assed, let's be honest.
01-06-2013, 11:53 AM
I think balanced design has left the station, and their not on the train.
The killed the balance with TF2.
Their not very close to the comunity?.

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
01-06-2013, 06:37 PM
(12-31-2012 04:50 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  im not liking HA very much. joelduque is bullying me on all my games. its no fun. xD

No comment. Well, you can buy a team you really like. Teams have different units and items against another team, unlike Outwitters. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
01-06-2013, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 06:39 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(01-06-2013 06:37 PM)joelduque Wrote:  
(12-31-2012 04:50 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  im not liking HA very much. joelduque is bullying me on all my games. its no fun. xD

No comment. Well, you can buy a team you really like. Teams have different units and items against another team, unlike Outwitters. Smile

i like all the teams after seeing how you use them. haha.
that annoying dwarf that keeps on throwing bombs...

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Tried it three separate times now, and just cannot get into it Sad

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
01-07-2013, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 04:52 AM by laYahooz.)
(01-07-2013 02:27 AM)Judment Wrote:  Tried it three separate times now, and just cannot get into it Sad
If you can't get into it because your not understanding it much, feel free to invite me. I can show how strategic it is! I can probably only show council strategies because that's the only team I took time to "master."
Quote:that annoying dwarf that keeps on throwing bombs...
They are going to nerf the grenaders hopefully (so many threads on it). It's way OP and dwarves in general are quite unstoppable.

If your playing council, go for early crystal hits against dwarves. If they manage to build a "fortress" Don't try to kill the geared paladin, since they are literally immortal. Kill the "assisting" paladin with no gear. Also don't be afraid to send a fully armored knight right up in the grenaders face, or better yet, in the middle of the "Dwarf Fortress" (fun game).

Hope you can beat Joelduque!
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM
I played HA and was immediately bored. It's just not as fun and competitive.

May the wits be with you