Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinstall or not reinstall? That is the question
11-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Reinstall or not reinstall? That is the question
My app seems to keep on freezing from time to time, sometimes it won't recognize,e and starts telling me that a game center account is require and I have zero points etc etc... I have reinstalled the game many times and that fixes it most of the time but I am tired of doing it, I should not have to! is there any way to avoid having this issue ? Also, I think the reinstalling may be affecting my ranking, I am number one in a gifted league but the next person is 1000 or more points below me, it does not make any sense, will I always be in gifted regardless of how many points I earn?

Thanks

Ivan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Reinstall or not reinstall? That is the question
(11-16-2012 03:36 PM)Ivandadajet Wrote:  My app seems to keep on freezing from time to time, sometimes it won't recognize,e and starts telling me that a game center account is require and I have zero points etc etc... I have reinstalled the game many times and that fixes it most of the time but I am tired of doing it, I should not have to! is there any way to avoid having this issue ? Also, I think the reinstalling may be affecting my ranking, I am number one in a gifted league but the next person is 1000 or more points below me, it does not make any sense, will I always be in gifted regardless of how many points I earn?

Thanks

Ivan

ivan, maybe there are too much open apps which causes your games to freeze alot.
and points is not the basis for promotion. from what i know points only show player activity.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-17-2012, 06:10 AM
Hey Ivan! I've had these problems too but I think it's natural/ happens if you have dropped your iPod in water like me. I just recommend closing apps in the background, they never fully close unless you close them

-double click button
-hold down on app icons and you get options to close the application

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-17-2012, 02:43 PM
(11-16-2012 05:15 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(11-16-2012 03:36 PM)Ivandadajet Wrote:  My app seems to keep on freezing from time to time, sometimes it won't recognize,e and starts telling me that a game center account is require and I have zero points etc etc... I have reinstalled the game many times and that fixes it most of the time but I am tired of doing it, I should not have to! is there any way to avoid having this issue ? Also, I think the reinstalling may be affecting my ranking, I am number one in a gifted league but the next person is 1000 or more points below me, it does not make any sense, will I always be in gifted regardless of how many points I earn?

Thanks

Ivan

ivan, maybe there are too much open apps which causes your games to freeze alot.
and points is not the basis for promotion. from what i know points only show player activity.

I know it shows activity but it also has to do with your position in the league. And when I am over 1000 points from the second person on the league then I get frustrated, why playing and winning is not bumping me to the next league?
11-18-2012, 12:39 AM
The most recent games will affect you most, whilst the points represent every win you've had the same. To move up you should be winning almost always against your league and sometimes against the league below. I suggest only counting your last 10 games or so to judge this. If so, it's only a matter of time before you get promoted

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?