Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread
11-14-2012, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 05:31 AM by Necrocat219.)
Star [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread
[Image: wolfpack_clan.png]
Hello and welcome to the Wolfpack Clan thread!
The Wolfpack on OSN

CONTENTS:
Recent Clan News
Wolfpack Clan List
About the Clan
How to Apply
Rules for the Clan
A brief word from the Alpha Wolf

Recent Clan News

Leadership change
The Wolfpack clan is undergoing a transition as I am stepping down as clan leader since stopping playing Outwitters. As the next leader(s) are decided, most likely TheGreatant and Connor34911, this thread will be locked and they will make the new Wolfpack thread so that they can edit it and take responsibility for the clan.

About the Clan
The Wolfpack Clan is a friendly community with its own private and secret forum: The Wolfpack Dog Park. The Clan is not focused on competition with each other, but casual conversations. We talk about replays and strategies of Outwitters and even have a inter-Clan tournament. The clan is open to suggestions and completely interested in growing and improving each other in the game.

You are welcome to apply to join the Clan! See below for more information on how to apply.

The Woflpack is centered around a community. The Clan is not greatly interested in Clan on Clan Tournaments. There are inter-clan tournaments and plenty of tournaments in the main forum to join. The battle to be the top clan is not important for the Wolfpack because the Wolfpack was the first to arrive. Wink

How to Apply to the Wolfpack Clan!
Hello potential pack mate! We would love if you could post a reply and tell us a little about yourself! Smile

In your post, please answer the following questions:
1) What league are you in?
2) Are you on any Top 200 list?
3) What team do you play the most? (Scallywag, Adorables, Feedback, or Veggienaughts)
4) What about wolves intrigue you?
5) What are your interests? (e.g. Music, Videogames, Food)

After you post your application, necrocat219 will start a game with you to play a casual game. Necro will chat with you and help you make improvements on your game play.

Rules for the Wolfpack Clan
RULES:
Exclamation It is expected that each member of the Wolfpack is respectful to each other and does not demean each other for any reason.

Exclamation Members of the Clan are to be active. There is a 21 day rule. Inactivity occurs from not logging on for 21 days. On day 22, you will be removed from the Clan. (Exceptions apply, PM Necrocat219 for more information.)

Exclamation Please add an answer to a sixth question in your application telling a fictitious story about a rubber ducky.

Exclamation Each member of the Wolfpack must respect the leaders of the Clan and do as the leaders ask.

A Brief Word from the ALPHA WOLF

”necrocat219” Wrote:We are the first to arrive
We will be the last to survive
We are Wolfpack

Our Pack is bound together by not only word but by blood. We share our hopes, our dreams, OUR DESTINIES with our PackMates. We live under the laws of life and obey our hearts on the battlefield. WE HAVE NO BOUNDS!

With our hearts, we show bravery: To fight for what we know, what we love, what we FEEL and to never give up when we know we can win!

With our minds, we show knowledge: We understand our PackMates and see into the minds of our enemies. We keep our minds clear and focused in the heat of battle!

With our souls, we show loyalty: Even when we doubt ourselves, we never doubt our PackMates. We honour them and fight for them with everything we have!

We, the pack, are the first clan to be made, and we shall be the last clan to survive...

NOTE: Material in this thread is subject to change. And an additional footnote added by Necro, TheGreatAnt completely reformatted and updated the page do full thanks to him!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
11-14-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruitment open!)
Hello! I was really hoping someone would do something wolf related. I would like to join.

Gifted #1 : 1,600 points

Note: I finally revived my hidden rating to get matched with a master, but I lost due to "experimenting" with the Mobi. xD
With luck, I can soon play more masters and get a promotion.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Sorry, can you explain how a clan works? Maybe I'll get someone (or me) to create a rival clan so we can actually do a clan war. Tongue best of luck to running yours!

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
11-14-2012, 04:48 PM
My game center name is Colledge family and I am top 3 in fluffy not sure where I am at the moment because it fluctuates plz accept me
11-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Furrysox
Gifted around rank 10 (bounces around)
Likes to turtle...and wolves.
11-14-2012, 05:34 PM
@Serpurplewolf Absolutely! Big Grin I'll add you to the members list, and yeah I love wolves too and they seem 'clan' like animals :3

@daHsu Thanks! ^_^ well rival clans can battle, they can be to socialize or discuss tactics, it's different for every game. I'll soon think of some final way that clans can have a battle, much like two chess teams battling against each other. But I'm always open to suggestions to what to do with my clan! Smile

@Furrysox The clan welcomes Furrysox to the pack!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Just ignore me then
11-14-2012, 08:53 PM
(11-14-2012 06:06 PM)Hunter Wrote:  Just ignore me then

I'm sorry I honestly skipped over your name without realising it!

The pack welcomes Hunter to the pack!

11-14-2012, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 09:36 PM by joelduque.)
I like to join an active clan. You know, you can become good even without natural talent just by doing something over and over again. I played tons of games which mostly explains my huge points in the current system and rise in the rankings. I learn from anything I can get myself to when I am really passionate about it. Still waiting for other clans to pop up before I choose. Will do in a week or two. Your clan is currently the best so far based in the forums for me.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Thank you o mighty clan leader. I was just joking I knew that you had something in your brain to do with me Tongue
Thread Closed