[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread
11-21-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Wolfpack Clan thread
Anyone can invite me to a friendly too. I'm almost full though. :/

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Ill play freildnies to practise if anyone wants to play.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
11-21-2012, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 12:39 PM by Bluegodzill.)
A hem, I see clans are now coming to the Outwitters community. That seems pretty cool, since I've been playing since this game came out. I would like to join this clan Big Grin
Ranking:master
Not top 200
Interests: music, Pokemon, reddit, history, school, whatever
If you let me join the clan, I can get our fellow clan mates to be better, since I've got a heck lot of experience.

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
11-22-2012, 04:13 AM
(11-21-2012 12:36 PM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  A hem, I see clans are now coming to the Outwitters community. That seems pretty cool, since I've been playing since this game came out. I would like to join this clan Big Grin
Ranking:master
Not top 200
Interests: music, Pokemon, reddit, history, school, whatever
If you let me join the clan, I can get our fellow clan mates to be better, since I've got a heck lot of experience.

Sounds awesome, I leik Pokemon too would gladly challenge you to a Pokemon battle as well Wink (Came 96 in the Autumn friendly ^0^) and yeah that would be really awesome too, passing on what you've learnt would be fantastic. Welcome to the pack Bluegodzill

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Posted our Clan battle with SEALS in the tournaments so heres the link so that you guys can get up to date with it Smile http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=938

There will be a battle with Ice Blood Bullet Proof Clan in the near future so those who weren't in this one this will be your chance to battle for our clan Smile Going to see if we can organize this first battle first though and use a similar format.

By the all, you can voice your opinions on what you would like to see the clan become like so that we can make the most of the clan, Also point out if you think I'm making any mistakes, I am your pack leader but it's the members who make up the pack, I'm sorry if I seem to make mistakes but I'm trying to find out best how to run the clan.

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
What's with your signature?

11-22-2012, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 06:55 AM by Necrocat219.)
What do you mean? I've got my Username and League and have a quote of emuchu I found funny of how player 2 might think about making a special on their turn Smile

11-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi Cat. I know you are pretty active on outwitters and forums. I have a suggestion. We don't you create a new thread that keeps track of all clan names and their owner ? In that case it's easier for everyone to know what clan exists. Do it early before more and more clans at are formed then it gets more difficult to track.
11-22-2012, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 01:57 PM by BuzzleBee123.)
(11-22-2012 06:36 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Posted our Clan battle with SEALS in the tournaments so heres the link so that you guys can get up to date with it Smile http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=938

There will be a battle with Ice Blood Bullet Proof Clan in the near future so those who weren't in this one this will be your chance to battle for our clan Smile Going to see if we can organize this first battle first though and use a similar format.

By the all, you can voice your opinions on what you would like to see the clan become like so that we can make the most of the clan, Also point out if you think I'm making any mistakes, I am your pack leader but it's the members who make up the pack, I'm sorry if I seem to make mistakes but I'm trying to find out best how to run the clan.

Nononono you're doing absolutely fine Big Grin

I think in the future with clan battles we should set someone to post all of the battles that way we can learn from our mistakes or find out what we did to win or lose. Also it'd be a great source for fluffys in our clan like myself to learn strategies from other more experience members. And I definitely agree that you should make a Clan thread where the clan names are written down and there members as well so that way it's easier to find who's eligible for clan battles, who's an enemy of who, and an easier way for people to chat with other members of different clans and just have fun.

Oh and I also suggest that the clan members we are sending in all practice a lot (not that they're not good but we wouldn't want the other clans to think we're easy to beat Wink) and also for the future too. So that way when the battle is near the members we are sending out could be well practiced.

Also whoever wins the upcoming clan battle is also the clan that wins the first official clan battle on Outwitters. I just realized that after reviewing the tournament post

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
11-23-2012, 10:29 AM
@Jacs9 Heya that is a good idea and I am keeping an up to date list that I can post at the moment; right now however I think that it'll only clutter up this forum. The 4 clan threads are already bulking up recent posts, so I'll wait unti a clan subforum is created (Or not hehe, then I'll post a clan list anyway Tongue)

@BuzzleBee123 Oh yes! Thats a mandatory requirement I forgot to add! One of the two have to post a replay of the battle to show us what happened and the result Smile Playing you and a ton of others in our clan and out too so I'm dropping as many tips as I can. I should be making more P1 challenges to be fair Smile Side note, If theres a clan battle that I feel we don't have the capable members to have a fair fight then I'm not going to accept it, wheres the fun in knowing you will lose from the very begging? I think Ideal battles would be to have one of each league and then to pit the ones from the same league against each other Smile

Thread Closed