Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread
04-22-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Wolfpack Clan thread
(04-21-2013 06:48 PM)Bullfreg Wrote:  
(04-15-2013 05:05 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Hey Bullfreg,

Good to hear from you! You say Conner recommends you?
That's fun. We would be happy to have you part of the clan!

You should be able to receive access to the WolfPack forums in the next few days. =]

...although, there is something missing in your application. ;]

Ahh, a rubber ducky.....?

There once was a little ducky,
He got really bold and plucky,
He went to a bird, ohhh he was absurd,
As he asked if she gave a good... Chase to the fish in the pond earlier that day
The end. Angel
lol. Just for fun.

Thanks. =]

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
04-22-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread
With me having stopped playing Outwitters, the Wolfpack Clan is going to be switching hands soon. A goodbye to everyone on the forums as I'll be much less active soon (Although will still be visiting Smile) It's been great learning with and from all the great players with their guidance, chatting and socializing with everyone and helping everyone learn, and I've learnt a lot more than the actual game itself, managing a clan and becoming a reputable member have shown me how good it feels to help and socialize online, having usually kept a low key with most online games I've played. Thanks all! ^__^ (Also sorry for no personal mentions, there are so many players who I've enjoyed talking to it would be absolutely massive to not miss anyone out)

Recent Clan News

Leadership change
The Wolfpack clan is undergoing a transition as I am stepping down as clan leader since stopping playing Outwitters. As the next leader(s) are decided, most likely TheGreatant and Connor34911, this thread will be locked and they will make the new Wolfpack thread so that they can edit it and take responsibility for the clan.

(04-17-2013 03:24 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I've lost all interest in Outwitters, I let some games with Bluegodzill time out yesterday so I've decided that it's finally time to call it a day and let someone else be leader as I'm not doing anything for the clan (or on the forums) either. Ive offered Connor and TheGreatAnt both leadership weeks ago and they said It would be best for me to stay leader, but the thing is I don't want to be Alpha anymore. Sorry, but sometimes players come and go, and I'm sad that I have lost my interest. If I pick it up again, I'll be a fellow member of the pack instead.

Maybe you guys can volunteer and discuss who might be best leader(s), maybe it can stay with the two we have or have a few more. Having one in charge would probably be best for:

-Making a new main forum thread

-Taking responsibility of OSN

-Discussing issues with Adam

-Being the one responsible and for people to turn to

Also whoever becomes leader will most likely shape and help guide what happens to the clan. Sorry that the clan became a little desolate due to my abcenses. Ill say I'm stepping down on the main clan thread after members have got to read this.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Aww...Sad

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
04-22-2013, 08:08 AM
*hugs* thanks and sorry~

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Sad, sad to hear. I myself haven't been as active recently. I've enjoyed our arguments/discussions Necro

iPro Clan
04-24-2013, 01:51 AM
I definitely feel you Necro, for the first time in awhile, several of my games have been idle for 4+ days and I haven't checked the forums in over a week.

I'm sad to see you go, but I think we'll see you around after some time.

Take care and thanks for all the time you put into making this great clan!

*** I'm up for friendly invites anytime! ***
GC: freerodo (ex RodoAC)
Kik Messenger: freerodo
1v1 Gifted League
2v2 Master League with HairballRemedy
04-25-2013, 07:07 AM
Ah, sad to hear too, also yeah, discussions Smile

No problem, it's been a pleasure leading the clan ^^ yeah sorry to hear the same from you, it does drain after a while

04-25-2013, 07:09 AM
visit often necro!

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
04-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Will try!

05-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Due to Necrocat219 stepping down as leader, a new wolfpack clan thread has been created to allow for edits without bothering Necro's account.

GC: TheGreatAnt
Thread Closed