Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1.5
11-13-2012, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 07:02 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: The Super-Super-Titan Tournament! -- confirmations to be taken
I'll send Adam a PM and hopefully he can make an announcement with the 32 players on this list included. Also, poweewee's name should be green =)

Anyway, thanks for setting this up Gfich! It's precisely what I had in mind, but I wasn't sure I really had the time to commit to organizing this tournament. Maybe put a 'Reserves' section beneath the Season 1 Ranked player confirmation list (more on that below)? Also, this last part isn't too important, but could we perhaps alter the name a bit to reflect that this is the Season 1 tournament? This way it will reinforce the tournament's correlation to the seasonal league rankings. Outwitters Season 1 Tournament sounds rather bland compared to your name, but some that can incorporate Season 1 would be nice. I like your formatting in your post by the way. Looks great!

Tournament Participation Priority

Priority (highest to lowest)
1. Season 1 Top 16
2. Season 1 Ranked players (in this case the Top 32)
3. Unranked players in the Top 200
3a. Priority for these players will be determined at the end of the signup period (likely done in the same way the Season 1 rankings were calculated)

So, if you're in the top 200, feel free to register for the tournament. There's no guarantee you'll get in, but it's possible if the 16 slots aren't filled by the registration deadline.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super-Super-Titan Tournament! -- confirmations to be taken - CombatEX - 11-13-2012 06:26 AM