Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is there a bug in 2v2 scoring again?
11-17-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: Is there a bug in 2v2 scoring again?
(11-17-2012 04:38 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  
(11-16-2012 07:35 PM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  My partner and I just lost a game to a #3 of master. We got -18 points. Does it mean our hidden ratio is higher than our opponents! Look at the game, we did bad move in turn 10 and 12, what we should we do? Wink

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8L3wAQw

Looks like you guys wasted a lot of wits, moving units only to move them back, losing the sniper after boosting it and moving it twice, leaving many units next to opposing units at the end of turns, etc. I didn't like how you handled turn 22 much either, I would have been more defensive up top and let your partner handle the two soldiers down below, they weren't really a threat. In general I'd recommend saving more wits, using less snipers, and using more soldiers.

Definitely more soldiers. There were a couple instances early when yellow spawned runners to kill runners that weren't next to go. I'd rather throw a soldier up there to prepare for the big boys that were coming. Spawning a runner for anything other than scouting or finishing a high value unit that's out of reach, is just too costly and can put you at a disadvantage quickly. I'll often completely ignore a runner that's threatening, in order to spend my wits on soldiers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a bug in 2v2 scoring again? - worldfamous - 11-17-2012 08:22 AM