Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Father vs Son
11-17-2012, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 01:23 PM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
Father vs Son
I got my dad addicted I video games a while back, and now he plays outwittwrs on his iPad. We constantly play friendly matches, and I usually lose.

Match we just played lol

If he beats you, remember that I taught him everything he knows Wink

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Father vs Son
Omg I think I've played him twice and we each won one game!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-17-2012, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 03:42 PM by terenceshiu2005.)
You both can play 2v2. together!
11-17-2012, 05:00 PM
That was a very nice game to watch! I particularly liked when you fended off his bombshell attack with the scrambler. :-)). Your weaker moments were when you wasted 3hp soldiers attacking his bombshell and heavies without a chance to destroy them and he had his medic right behind but you probably know that....

You two would certainly be a great 2v2 team!

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-18-2012, 01:41 AM
(11-17-2012 05:00 PM)Random Task Wrote:  That was a very nice game to watch! I particularly liked when you fended off his bombshell attack with the scrambler. :-)). Your weaker moments were when you wasted 3hp soldiers attacking his bombshell and heavies without a chance to destroy them and he had his medic right behind but you probably know that....

You two would certainly be a great 2v2 team!

Lol. I knew the medic was back there because I would cheat and look at his screen xD He called me a cheater when I killed his bombshell. I made some of those soldier choices on purpose. I was curious to see his response.

GC: Great Wolf Sif