Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People not playing...
07-25-2013, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 05:58 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: People not playing...
(07-25-2013 05:49 AM)stewson5 Wrote:  By the way here is a screenshot after I just played you back... Our game is on the bottom it says moments ago

can you let it pass for a few moments until atleast it says anything other than moments ago? something like "13 minutes ago".
this will confirm that theres nothing wrong with how your game detects time. thanks.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 06:44 AM by stewson5.)
Hey TheQwertiest check out this picture.... Also it has been an actual week since those other guys have played me I've been checking
Here is the screenshot of the game list now
Look at the times on our chat
07-25-2013, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 07:05 AM by TheQwertiest.)
okay theres definitely something wrong. its so odd that its happening on so many games. and the time on chat has been bugged since forever so youre not the only one there.

i really have no idea on why thats happening.. sorry i cant help after asking you to do so much. you can try posting on the bug report thread or going to contact us (can be found on the bottom of the page) and sending a bug report

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
07-25-2013, 09:32 AM
Sent in a bug report and now I wait... Thanks for trying guys hopefully they get back to me soon and I'll let you know what happens
07-25-2013, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 01:01 PM by Thrutchy.)
One of my games says a week ago and it's been 8 days. I've never seen it go that long. I have plenty of free slots, so I don't care too much.
Funny, my friendly 8-day wait is also with exzachtelee.
07-25-2013, 06:47 PM
Still didn't time out!

It seems exzacthlee has a super power lol, since it's happening to trutchy aswell.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
07-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey guys.

I also have currently two games in my list that just don't auto-forfeit. One says 5 days ago, the other 1 week ago since my opponent responded. Any ideas how this can be solved?

(I could really use those victorys ;-) )

Thanks,
Dorian
07-25-2013, 07:12 PM
There is sadly no way you can force the timeout, all you can do is report it in the bug thread Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

07-25-2013, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 07:22 PM by ChiCoChi.)
my games go seven days before forfeit...

i got this one guy who takes a turn on day seven each week, but his wins keep going up when i check his profile so hes deliberately choking my queue.
i think they changed it to seven days, it was five when i first started. I auto won 13 games at the five day mark, but now the queue blockers go until 7 days before i get the win.
I still feel the old systems 5 days was to generous, but now its increased to a week.

Should be maybe 3 days, with the option to request longer through chat with the opponent, who can tick yes or no. Or if players are deliberately active but ignoring certain games they are losing, is this fair? I check profiles and see wins increasing, points on ladder changing, and yet they only move on day 7, or not at all...
07-25-2013, 08:02 PM
You lose the trade for losing after winning, because you lose more points since uour stats have grown thanks to the previous victories. Whereas, if you lose and then win, you win more points than you lost, because your rating decreased a bit before your wins. So, delaying like this is simply stupid, I don't know what they expect.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)