Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
11-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
For 1v1's, i feel like 85% of the time i get a girly pink map and kinda annoys me. The pink girlyness is just annoying to look at, why do we get those maps so often?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
It should just be random, but I do seem to get Adorables maps way more than the others. In particular I pretty much never play feedback maps. Probably good though because 80% of the time I'm p2 and I'd rather not get foundry.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-05-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: Anybody else get annoyed how often they can an adorable map for their games?
Me want manly man maps.AngryAngryAngryBig Grin. You must really hate getting slapped by an adorable heavy. "Damn, b-slapped by a fuzzy bear again". No way these teddy bears can beat my robots! Sorry, couldn't resist. Just messing around with you. I know there are others that feel the same as you.
11-05-2012, 03:19 AM
EMBRACE THE PINK
11-05-2012, 03:20 AM
(11-05-2012 03:19 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  EMBRACE THE PINK
LolTongue

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Yes, annoyed -_-
11-05-2012, 08:42 AM
(11-05-2012 12:17 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Me want manly man maps.AngryAngryAngryBig Grin. You must really hate getting slapped by an adorable heavy. "Damn, b-slapped by a fuzzy bear again". No way these teddy bears can beat my robots! Sorry, couldn't resist. Just messing around with you. I know there are others that feel the same as you.
Lol what a coincidence, I just beat the person who started this thread, on Peekaboo, he was Feedback, and I was Adorables!Tongue

Super-Titan

11-05-2012, 08:49 AM
I think there should be more maps period. I'll pay for them, I just want more options!
11-05-2012, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 08:54 AM by GoHeat 3.)
(11-05-2012 08:49 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  I think there should be more maps period. I'll pay for them, I just want more options!
Well have some new maps soon!Big Grin

Super-Titan

11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Speaking of Adorables...does anyone else get annoyed by the soldier's dancing? The other teams moving doesn't bother me so much, but the Adorables move around so much that it distracts me when I am trying to think. It drives me crazy, lol.