Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Poor mobi
This is the second time I've been accused of cheating when I use my mobi Sad I'm sick of it, shouldn't a person ranked #2 in clever know what a mobi does? Is there any way we can make mobi's special power automatically blow up the persons account when they falsely accuse the other player of cheating? Please? No?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Poor mobi
(11-03-2012 12:01 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  This is the second time I've been accused of cheating when I use my mobi Sad I'm sick of it, shouldn't a person ranked #2 in clever know what a mobi does? Is there any way we can make mobi's special power automatically blow up the persons account when they falsely accuse the other player of cheating? Please? No?

just ignore them. theyll see how stupid they sound once they figure out how the mobi works

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-03-2012, 12:07 PM
I know I know, I just needed to blow off some steam/hopefully start a n00b bashing forum lol
11-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Next update will have Mobi be revealed when used in the FoW, which might help in phasing out those false accusations Tongue
11-03-2012, 12:51 PM
(11-03-2012 12:29 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  Next update will have Mobi be revealed when used in the FoW, which might help in phasing out those false accusations Tongue

Srsly? I don't really like that... kind of ruins the point of Fog of War, especially when doing something as tactical as teleporting.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
11-03-2012, 01:25 PM
(11-03-2012 12:51 PM)daHsu Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 12:29 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  Next update will have Mobi be revealed when used in the FoW, which might help in phasing out those false accusations Tongue

Srsly? I don't really like that... kind of ruins the point of Fog of War, especially when doing something as tactical as teleporting.

It's not much of a change, really. Having units move in ways they're not supposed to already reveals the Mobi. He'll probably remain hidden if the teleports stay in the fog.
11-03-2012, 01:36 PM
(11-03-2012 12:51 PM)daHsu Wrote:  

Yeah, you can already see where the units go, as they "move" back to the Mobi's square, before being deposited on a space adjacent to that. It's just that the Mobi inhale animation will play on top of the current unit moving, so it won't reveal any more than it does currently. It just lets people know that the unit is being Mobi-ed back, and not randomly jumping back as it appears right now.