Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction (New forum members)
11-05-2012, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 03:51 PM by Promicide.)
RE: Introduction (New forum members)
(11-03-2012 03:55 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 04:37 AM)Eijolend Wrote:  Wow, that's a remarkable coincidence! Didn't know that was your forum account, but don't you also have a "Szei"-account on these forums?
I used to play SC2 a lot when it came out (made it to high platinum *cheer*), but I took a long break and I don't feel like spending a lot of time to get the mechanics down again. Maybe with HotS...

Yea, Blizzard is making a ton of improvements in HotS. I haven't been playing much SC2 recently, but I got into the beta so I've had a look at the new interface, features, units, etc. Tons of great additions, but I haven't played 1s for a long time and like you, I'm not sure I want to try to get back into them >.< Mostly I just play 2v2 with one of my friends. Maybe when cross-region play comes out in HotS we can do some 2v2 games =)

As for my forum account, yes I do have another one (Szei). The story behind that is Szei was my original account while CombatEX was my roommate's account (incidentally, Szei is my SC2 account too). My roommate lost interest in Outwitters because he wanted to compete on our SC2 university team in the CSL. Anyway, I decided to switch to using his account "CombatEX". You'll notice that on Szei I stopped posting right around when CombatEX suddenly got much more active. After a long gap I started posting with Szei again for the World Cup thread to avoid confusion with my opponents. Other than that this is the forum account I have been using since 7/16 (stopped using Szei on 7/10 until 8/30 when I signed up for the World Cup).

I like the name CombatEX better, no offense Smile it just sounds cool and rolls of the tongue with ease.

*Edit: might I add it is one of the coolest and more recognizable names on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduction (New forum members) - Promicide - 11-05-2012 03:50 PM