Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction (New forum members)
11-01-2012, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 04:20 AM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: Introduction (New forum members)
(10-29-2012 01:32 PM)Zomus X Wrote:  I think that it's nice that we have a thread for new members. I'm Duncan and I live in Canada. Same GC account ID.

I really enjoy reading threads in poppycock.

ps to GoHeat3 (whom I currently have a 1v1 turtling match with) did you accidentally unshell that bombshell that jumped in front of me or was that on purpose? Smile

Hah - my real name is Duncan too! Not too many Duncans in America.

Well I'll chime in. I'm 27 and I am currently living in Virginia. I've always been a big fan of strategy games - like Risk, Stratego, Blokus, Chess...more recently Hero Academy and Outwitters. Historically I've been a pretty big gamer generally, though I don't play very many games anymore. I like Outwitters because I can play it anywhere on my phone. Smile Other things about me...I'm interested in politics, and I am a fencer (you know, the sword fighting kind, not building fences). I like to think that fencing is similar to playing strategy games because it's kind of like "physical chess" where you have to outsmart your opponent as much as you have to be stronger/faster to win.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduction (New forum members) - GreatGonzales - 11-01-2012 04:17 AM