Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-26-2012, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 09:58 AM by worldfamous.)
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
(10-26-2012 09:35 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(10-26-2012 09:19 AM)Admiral 77 Wrote:  I fear that many players will not want to reinvest the necessary time to learn the new strategies. I am not sure that I will...

Tell me about it... I'm a long-time fighting game enthusiast, and if there's one thing that I can count on in this genre, it's the constantly-impending release of Ultimate Fighting Franchise 4: Tournament Edition v.2013: (Slightly Different Edition), and a constant need to hit a forum somewhere to learn some crazy new game-breaking mechanic that's come out, and everything they've broken about my characters.

But that's what you get in the modern age of constant tweaks and metagames. Our games are going to evolve around us, whether we're willing to change with it or not.
This is one area where I totally disagree with you guys. I may not like that they're making this change, but there's no way I'm gonna stop playing just because I have to rework my strategies. This will still be the best game in the App Store, with nothing even taking a close second.

(10-26-2012 09:47 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(10-26-2012 09:45 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  More likely would be that it widens the gap between highly skilled players and less skilled players.

isnt this better?

Not if you don't want to wait 3 days to be matched up with someone of equal skill. I think parity is always better as long as it's not manufactured parity. I'm not really worried about that anyway. Just taking a guess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - worldfamous - 10-26-2012 09:52 AM