Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-26-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
(10-26-2012 09:19 AM)Admiral 77 Wrote:  I fear that many players will not want to reinvest the necessary time to learn the new strategies. I am not sure that I will...

Tell me about it... I'm a long-time fighting game enthusiast, and if there's one thing that I can count on in this genre, it's the constantly-impending release of Ultimate Fighting Franchise 4: Tournament Edition v.2013: (Slightly Different Edition), and a constant need to hit a forum somewhere to learn some crazy new game-breaking mechanic that's come out, and everything they've broken about my characters.

But that's what you get in the modern age of constant tweaks and metagames. Our games are going to evolve around us, whether we're willing to change with it or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - Emuchu - 10-26-2012 09:35 AM