Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-26-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
I'm going to embrace the change. OML hasn't steered any of us wrong yet and maye they DO know best. I do believe a lot of naysayers are embittered and opposed to the change because it will force them to re-assess their strategy.. And this detrimental effect threatens what the rank they have achieved. I understand that frustration, but Outwitters is all about *adapting*. Consistently re-evaluating situations you are placed in; and thusly if you are truly a good "Outwitter", you will adapt well and figure it out.

Generally it is human nature to oppose change, but lets be real here. The game is fun, and will still be fun. I like new challenges and although this will change A LOT, I think it will add another element of satisfaction when playing. Some are getting a little too crazy with graphs and pie charts supposedly projecting the effects on sales.. As a player I can't help but think that's a little extreme... It's a game......on your phone.... So have fun with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - Promicide - 10-26-2012 04:45 AM