Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-26-2012, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 04:22 AM by blckace.)
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
I wish I was in beta to help you test the scrambler balance

Currently I'm in a game with garcia10000, I've made three scramblers and we're at turn 60 and no matter what I try I can't get to his bombshells. The most frustrating thing that has come to light for me in this match is that scrambled units die as easy as flies from bombshell splash damage, i know they can be healed up but moving a healer to an exposed position just to heal one unit costs two wits and position disadvantage so moving the healer should be an option not a survival necessity and what if you scramble two units how can you heal both? I can only imagine how big the gap would be between specials after the proposed changes. Two health points for the scrambled units seems like one of the most important changes otherwise it's impossible to negate the bombshell advantage once it has been properly set up

edit I'm not against the +1 wit per kill change but I'm against how bad the scrambler will be in it's current state
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - blckace - 10-26-2012 03:52 AM