Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-26-2012, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 03:20 AM by ArtNJ.)
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
@Adma/Alex: Interesting data, but I dont think it really establishes much of anything. You wouldnt expect the winner to get a ton more +wits on average, as on single spawn maps, getting two extra kills sometimes means game over, eventually. You also have to keep in mind that once its clear that you have a potentially winning attack, you sometimes stop killing enemies and let your opponent "catch up" in kills while you attack their base.

As far as the specials go, that is probably just statistical variation. After all, the Bramble doesnt get "kills" so why would its team come in second? Just chance.

Look, its your game, and you need to try and make it profitable, so I think you are 100% entitled to go with your opinion rather than the majority. I just dont think that this data provides you with the support you might think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - ArtNJ - 10-26-2012 03:18 AM