Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-25-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
I can't really think of any pro arguments here. Of course I haven't played the beta, but. It's not like addressing FTA, where there is an obvious improvement to balance. This is a new mechanic, which all of us will probably get used to, but then again, the current mechanics work just fine, so, why fix the vase when it ain't broken?

If the reason for this would to speed up games, and encourage more players, then I suppose the balancing of the Bombshell would be the issue that has to be resolved. I honestly have not seen anyone turtle effectively with snipers. It will always boil down to that Bombshell.

I'm also not sure if increasing the number of downloads also relates to an increase in revenue. If those players just download the game and play it for free, then the problem isn't solved. If I was a new player, and the games became faster, then I might not need the extra 20 game slots anyway. I still think the main issue to be solved is how to encourage all of these downloaders to reach into their pockets and pay for something (Skins, additional game modes such as campaigns or playing against an AI, etc.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - poweewee - 10-25-2012 07:38 PM